No announcement yet.

This Guy Any Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Guy Any Good

Me and a couple of mates were messing around,using our phones to video cam us boxing and stuff...one of my mates turned out pretty fast (in our eyes) hes only had 6 boxing lessons,doesnt really exercise but still had good handspeed.I showed it to a decent boxer i know who said that his hands werent all that fast,

so i wanted to know what you ppl think?i know his technique is no good,but this guy who has never really boxed got raw talent/speed???
    Here's the video of him punching at the curtain (no warm up,10 hours total time spent in boxing gym,over 2 yrs ago)

http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/532db02...l4XgBBwG5zVlT2

You may have to download this to view it...your opinions on whether he seems to have speed or not will be much appreciated.please view the file in its normal size,do not enlarge it,as this spoils the quality and sometimes makes 2 punches look like one.
    Last edited by chilly9876; 10-28-2004, 06:13 PM.

Originally posted by chilly9876
    Me and a couple of mates were messing around,using our phones to video cam us boxing and stuff...one of my mates turned out pretty fast (in our eyes) hes only had 6 boxing lessons,doesnt really exercise but still had good handspeed.I showed it to a decent boxer i know who said that his hands werent all that fast,

so i wanted to know what you ppl think?i know his technique is no good,but this guy who has never really boxed got raw talent/speed???
    Here's the video of him punching at the curtain (no warm up,10 hours total time spent in boxing gym,over 2 yrs ago)

http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/532db02...l4XgBBwG5zVlT2

You may have to download this to view it...your opinions on whether he seems to have speed or not will be much appreciated.please view the file in its normal size,do not enlarge it,as this spoils the quality and sometimes makes 2 punches look like one.
    I'm having problems downloading it.

Comment

he looks fast
      but ofcourse he isnt exactly fully extending the punch
      looks a lil like a franctic air thrash
      but if he hits the gym some more
      who knows..........

Comment

cannot download?

Comment

"I'm having problems downloading it."

Me too!

Comment

Me too man, it says page not found.

Comment

Doesent work.

Comment

ok going to need to find somewhere where i can upload the file...if anyone has any ideas plz let me know...its a 9mb avi file but if compressed then 5mb...if anyone wants me to email it to them then private message me

Comment

Working...
                X