• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addix is on a suicide watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Why are you mentioning me? I've never made one post about Hillary

Never voted for her. Ever
      You Chollo bro 1 question. Why did you turn against Mayweather? You were a hardcore fan back then yet you change your view on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        You Chollo bro 1 question. Why did you turn against Mayweather? You were a hardcore fan back then yet you change your view on him.
        When Mayweather did that interview about BLM despite crying racism his whole career, I knew he was a fraud

That's just the tip of the iceberg

Comment

This is old news. That was his ace in the hole so Huma wouldn't divorce him and he wouldn't get investigated even more.

Now that Hillary lost it doesn't matter anymore and he actually is going to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            Why are you mentioning me? I've never made one post about Hillary

Never voted for her. Ever
            I just like ****ing with you.,,

Have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
              This is old news. That was his ace in the hole so Huma wouldn't divorce him and he wouldn't get investigated even more.

Now that Hillary lost it doesn't matter anymore and he actually is going to jail.
              This part is NOT old news...

The conservative group Judicial Watch reported Tuesday that the State Department received the documents from the FBI after Judicial Watch sued the department when it failed to respond to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.

And now that Hillary lost does NOT mean it doesn't matter anymore. Emails she destroyed ended up on that laptop and others including Hillary may also be going to jail. Things will surface when the 2020 Presidential race starts in 2 years...you can be sure. And now a recently released FBI email indicates that Comey's statement about the investigation was circulating among aides in two months before Comey announced the end of the investigation and his decision not to seek charges is going to open things up even wider.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post

Yep

Ancient history that was revealed a long time ago

Must have been a slow news day for somebody to be rehashing it now

Comment

a presentation/talk regarding this subject. great for those seeking real information IMO.

Comment

this woman is so intellectually dishonest (and just plain ol dishonest) it's alarming. wow.

everything's fine because 9 agencies review the sale of uranium. why is anyone "digging" into the past to deflect the "Russian" interference in our elections.

HITLERY LOST fair nd ****in square. Now they're screaming Russia, Russia, Russia towards the Trump administration in hopes that all of their past corruption will continue to go unnoticed and no one sees any form of punishment.

Whoever smelt it, dealt it, my bros.
                    Last edited by rizkybizness; 10-19-2017, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
                      a presentation/talk regarding this subject. great for those seeking real information IMO.

I'm afraid not.

Why don't you go actually learn about what credible source material is, rather than just casually teying to pass off propaganda videos.

By the way, trumpnhillarysuck.

Comment

Working...
                      X