OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    No, that's you making something up.

Trump never said anything about it being recorded without Corker knowing.

Trump said it was recorded. It was recorded. Thus Trump spoke the truth.

Will you quit trying to tell us what's in people's heads all the time? It's annoying, and you're crappy at it anyway.
    To set someone up:
    a scheme or trick intended to incriminate or deceive someone.

What does Trump mean when he says Corker was set up by the NYT because they recorded his call?

I'm not reading minds. I'm reading the definition of words and phrases.

Maybe Trump is using words and phrases he doesn't know the meaning of like you, Non Sequitur. That's why you're the Trump Whisperer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      What does Trump mean when he says Corker was set up by the NYT because they recorded his call?
      He means EXACTLY what he said.

Accept that and move on. Quit trying to put words in people's mouths.

Comment

So he means:
        a scheme or trick intended to incriminate or deceive someone.

The New York Times tricked Corker by recording a call he knew was being recorded? Did Corker also trick Corker by having his aides record the call? What was the deception? What was the scheme?

Comment

• Lying, misinformed, or that's not what he meant 1bad65?

Comment

Still trying to figure out how he was set up by being recorded

Comment

Lying, misinformed, or that's not what he meant 1bad65?
              Just like his quote about dealing with Rocketman for 25 years. I'm sorry but if you voted for him then you are as clueless an idiot as he is.

Comment

Lying, misinformed, or that's not what he meant 1bad65?
                Since you outright refused to accept my answer to the last question you asked me, I'm not going to waste my time playing this stupid game of yours again.

Remember that next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I'm sorry but if you voted for him then you are as clueless an idiot as he is.
                  I'm not sorry I voted for him.

He's put a SC Justice on the bench from the list he promised to choose from, he's withdrawn from TPP and that stupid Paris climate deal, he's turned ICE loose on illegals, and he's cut alot of job-killing regulations as he promised.

That, and seeing guys like you suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome is the cherry on top.

No regret at all here buddy.

Comment

I'm not sorry I voted for him.

He's put a SC Justice on the bench from the list he promised to choose from, he's withdrawn from TPP and that stupid Paris climate deal, he's turned ICE loose on illegals, and he's cut alot of job-killing regulations as he promised.

That, and seeing guys like you suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome is the cherry on top.

No regret at all here buddy.
                    where did I say anything about regret? I don't expect stupid people to regret stupid decisions since they are the exact type of decisions the rest of us expect you to make.

Pointing out his lies, missteps and lack of knowledge is somehow spun as being upset he won by those that voted for him.

This thread was created to discuss his presidency, not his election victory. Posters are simply discussing what he has done as President.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-10-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      where did I say anything about regret?
                      I didn't say you did.

Keep up.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Posters are simply discussing what he has done as President.
                      Which is exactly what I just did.

Isn't it a breath of fresh air to see a guy actually follow through on what he promised he was going to do!

Comment

Working...
                      X