Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather damaged boxing for his own gain.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WıLL View Post
    Larry is a self-proclaimed crackhead. Not worth arguing with him.
    Says the cuck with a crackhead in his avi

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Yeah, very sad. We can't brag anymore that an elite boxer can toy with any of MMAs finest if they step in the ring. That has been debunked. Well, at least Conor went down in the 10th, if Conor survived, boxing could have had a huge hit.

That said, a novice boxer has no business winning rounds and toying with an elite boxer. That's just not expected of someone who has honed his skills for years.

As I quote Stallone before the May Mac fight: "Conor stepping in the ring with Floyd is Murder!"

What I actually saw was Conor murdering Floyd's legacy lol
      We all saw JMM( a guy Floyd used as a tuneup) ruin Manny's legacy

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        that ether must have stung bad....
        Mayweather has you stung..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Mayweather has you stung..
          i'm just calling it like i see it...you responded wearing your emotions on your sleeve, like you sav-a-floyd boys usually do...

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
            i'm just calling it like i see it...you responded wearing your emotions on your sleeve, like you sav-a-floyd boys usually do...
            You co-signed the moron that started this sad thread.

That tells me where you are...in the trick bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              You co-signed the moron that started this sad thread.

That tells me where you are...in the trick bag.
              no...i gave my own opinion on how your boy took a s**t on the sport, and you got in your feelings...

Comment

• Promoters try to hustle the fighters and casual fans

Fighters try to hustle the casual fans

Fans wanna see high contact and highly skilled fights between the best . They are demanding high risk from fighters on a constant basis. The fighter tries to preserve his career by using his brand value to take lower risk fighters for high reward. The more educated the boxing public is i.e. the current american boxing public - largely made up of latino fans, the less the fighters get away with it. Floyd actually educated the public. They wont tolerate another floyd -pac situation, thats why all the fights are happening so no, boxing hasnt been destroyed by floyd. Its actually better for hardcore fans the less stars there are because fighters with star value exploit that by hustling casuals and taking lower risk fights...

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Promoters try to hustle the fighters and casual fans

Fans wanna see high contact and highly skilled fights between the best . They are demanding high risk from fighters on a constant basis. The fighter tries to preserve his career by using his brand value to take lower risk fighters for high reward. The more educated the boxing public is i.e. the current american boxing public - largely made up of latino fans, the less the fighters get away with it. Floyd actually educated the public. They wont tolerate another floyd -pac situation, thats why all the fights are happening so no, boxing hasnt been destroyed by floyd. Its actually better for hardcore fans the less stars there are because fighters with star value exploit that by hustling casuals and taking lower risk fights...
                  great observation....

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Schooled? Floyd only landed 12 punches per round against a one-armed smaller fighter. You really want to brag about a win in a fight that Floyd himself admits he "marinated" for five years so he could avoid him at his best?
                    whose alt is this, i guarantee you left after may 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                      Promoters try to hustle the fighters and casual fans

Like Jeff Horne.

Or Canelo vs Khan.

Like GG vs Wade.

Comment

Working...
                      X