Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

N0, you B1tch azz tricks, my homie krazyn8tive would never sing YMCA w/ village peeps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, is anybody in this thread Speaking English?

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
      ROFL! "ARE IS NOT N THIS SITE". That's English? Sounds like a ******ed crackhead. If my kids ever wrote English like that, I'd smack the shit out of them, and make them read 10 books.
      Unless you and your husband adopt, don't really believe you have any biological kids of your own.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I, Zaroku am gay.
        Don't care what u think faggot.

Comment

I've been lucky enough to see a few white people get mouthy towards Indians at parties. They always got hurt.

Comment

Don't care what u think, about me, I just love muscular black menaggot.

Cool man, to each his own. My good friend Max taught me an interesting Russian proverb, "each man jacks off according to his tastes". Carry on my wayward phaggot friend.

You might want to hit up Larry, but he'd probably just slap the dildo out of your azz,

Comment

Cool man, to each his own. My good friend Max taught me an interesting Russian proverb, "each man jacks off according to his tastes". Carry on my wayward phaggot friend.

You might want to hit up Larry, but he'd probably just slap the dildo out of your azz,
              Iphone definitely isn't easy to deal with on a train. Easy to mistype.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                I've been lucky enough to see a few white people get mouthy towards Indians at parties. They always got hurt.
                Yeah, injuns get crazy, feather not dot type Indians

Comment

Don't care what u think faggot.
                  Green k sent! Gotta pay you for all the blow jobs you've performed.

Comment

Yeah, injuns get crazy, feather not dot type Indians
                    "Injuns"... Not many people actually fuck with them. I saw a white girl talk shit to an "Injun" and get knocked out. She went to sleep face first in the snow. It was hilarious. Even Native women are tough...

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      "Injuns"... Not many people actually fuck with them. I saw a white girl talk shit to an "Injun" and get knocked out. She went to sleep face first in the snow. It was hilarious. Even Native women are tough...
                      Native women are powerful.
                      I can easily imagine krazyn8tive rag dolling wanna be gangsters with loud mouths. Never once has chief called for back up.

Comment

Working...
                      X