No announcement yet.

Laras wife------

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    You think I'm a Casanova. Bro I'm not bragging. He asked how tall she was I said model tall. She's not WNBA tall. It's a good description. I didn't she was a model (which she is). I took his comments out of context and came to my wife's defense. I apologized to the man.... Watching the wilder fight tonight?
    Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing;17446050[B
    ]My next girlfriend will be an ex girlfriend. I fish for sport. Catch and release

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
      You're taking two completely different things and mushing them together. Check out the IG. please don't be ignorant. I was speaking for him not for myself. I was just noticing a player. God grief. You're reaching now...who you got Thurman v Garcia?

Comment

• Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
        I want to lie underneath a glass coffee table and watch her **** on it

This was an amazing visual, thankyou sir

Comment

You're taking two completely different things and mushing them together. Check out the IG. please don't be ignorant. I was speaking for him not for myself. I was just noticing a player. God grief. You're reaching now...who you got Thurman v Garcia?
          Are you trying to have a mature conversation with mlac??

I know you're new here but come on man lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Scholar View Post
            Not really into it buddy. She is built like a defensive lineman. Has a piggy face too.

looks like a tranny

Comment

• A lot of these posters like those string bean, straight up and down no hips, boyish figures with a boyish ass. That's more suspect to me. Yeah I'm talking to you Sharapova lovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                Are you trying to have a mature conversation with mlac??

I know you're new here but come on man lol
                Could have gave me a heads up!!! Leason learned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
                  A lot of these posters like those string bean, straight up and down no hips, boyish figures with a boyish ass. That's more suspect to me. Yeah I'm talking to you Sharapova lovers.
                  Depends what you value most about a woman physically, if it's a body then Lara's wife would be ideal but if its a pretty face then she might turn you off. Personally if I had to pick then I probably would take Sharapova over Lara's wife because I value a beautiful face more than a banging body. I'm talking long term relationship not one night stand.

Comment

Could have gave me a heads up!!! Leason learned.
                    There's a handful on those types on this board. I tend to not take them serious and poke them around like children.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      They've shown her in the crowd at his fights. Certified dime no question.

Dime

This:

pick one

Comment

Working...
                      X