Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. vs. Enzo Maccarinelli Full Card Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. vs. Enzo Maccarinelli Full Card Finalized

The entire card is finalized for hyped event, which is set to close the 2015 boxing year in Moscow. Roy Jones Jr. (62-8, 45 KOs) will fight for the first time as a Russian citizen against his most accomplished opponent in years – former WBO cruiserweight champion Enzo Maccarinelli (40-7, 32 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

battle of the biscuit chins

enzo wins via brutal ko

Comment

Roid didn't have to move to Russia to face guys that are gonna beat his ass. He should be skating out there taking easy fights for vacant titles.

Comment

RJJ gonna get ICE'd

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          Roid didn't have to move to Russia to face guys that are gonna beat his ass. He should be skating out there taking easy fights for vacant titles.
          Yeah, it's little weird but i guess he gets more attention in Russia no matter what.

Comment

WAR ROY!!!!!! Ignore the doctors, they dont know sheet.

Comment

Hurts to see Roy doing this to himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
                Yeah, it's little weird but i guess he gets more attention in Russia no matter what.
                He's a huge celebrity there! He could go on the Turd Circuit easily and make those people happy while keeping himself safe

Comment

Y'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall musta forgooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot! The WBA should step up and make this a title fight, for Roy baby!

Comment

I might be wrong but I don't think this is an entirely unwinnable fight for Jones. And yes, definitely the WBA should have a title on the line for this fight... they have one on the line for every other fight - why not this one too?!

Comment

Working...
                    X