No announcement yet.

Mass shooting in California.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post

After what's been going on in the world do you still think that the threat of invasion is still infinitesimal?.
    If you do not think that the risk of america being invaded is infinitisimal, you must be on some hard medication.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unseen View Post
      So you say 2500 a year die to guns that are non black on black. That's a year right? Well how many died to terrorism last year?
      You can't compare something like domestic gun crime with terrorism. That's comparing apples to oranges. Gun crime murder in America is insignificant when compared to deaths from other ailments. So still a problem but a very minor one when considering you have a .000007% chance of being murdered with a firearm. However, the way it is reported on the media you'd think there is a war zone here.

Meanwhile terrorism (Islamic Terrorism) Has now pretty much effectively conquered two countries (Iraq and Syria). Left hundreds of thousands dead in its path and now is a self sufficient entity that has more support from all over the world, and more potential than it ever had to wage war and cause mass death and destruction.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        "Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe." -Dianne Feinstein, Senator (D-CA)

“If I could have banned them all – ‘Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns’ – I would have!” -Dianne Feinstein

“Confiscation could be an option…mandatory sale to the state could be an option.” -Andrew Cuomo, Governor (D-NY)

"I believe for example that when Washington DC passed a law that nobody could have a gun except law enforcement and it was strict down by the United States Supreme Court that we should overrule the United States Supreme Court with a Constitutional Amendment.

I don't believe in our society we should have guns." -Ed Koch, Mayor (D-NYC)
        Feinstein is such a irrational bleeding heart idiot. Even she though recognizes that ISIS is a major problem after Paris, unfortunately our commander and chief can't utter the words radical islam.
        Here's Cruz dishing it out to her

Comment

• It's already been established that these guys had contact with radical Islam terrorists.

The news comes as it has emerged that the Chicago-born Farook, 28, appeared to have been radicalized and was in touch by phone and via social media with more than one international terrorism subject, which may have in part motivated Wednesday's attacks, reported CNN citing investigators.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...by-mother.html

It doesn't matter about gun laws...they had lots of pipe bombs and were going to kill by whatever means were available to them to do so. They had a plan and an ideology...these were not crazies or disgruntled employees...they were terrorists with a mission and laws don't prevent terrorist acts.
          Last edited by jaded; 12-03-2015, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            I voted Davis. Abbot's connections to corporate interests and crooked politicians was too risky.
            So you voted for a woman who mooched off a rich guy and left him once he finished paying for her education.

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            I mean, his butt buddy Perry is being indicted on corruption charges.
            First off, grow up. Neither man is ****sexual, much less involved sexually with each other.

That said, those charges are partisan and everyone knows it.

His other homie, Ken Paxton, our attorney general is being indicted on fraud charges. This is the current Republican atmosphere in Texas.
            Paxton's look to be partisan on the surface too, but I've not read alot about his.

Now, I'm against the banning of guns. I own an AR-15, myself. I'm for gun reform in the sense of making sure people meet a certain criteria to be allowed to purchase.
            That's a rational stance, though I must point out the Constitution is VERY clear gun rights shall not be infringed upon.

What I find completely laughable is the Conservative argument that in order to end gun violence, you need more guns.
            Well I'm not sure they've advocated more guns, but we do know taking them away from law-abiding Americans has failed. See Chicago, Detroit, DC, or any other liberal enclave with strict gun control laws.

Everyone should be armed. Also that when mass shootings happen, it's because these people are "ill". "They're mentally sick". "They're troubled". If that's the case, then why did Greg Abbott veto a Mental Health bill? The hypocrisy is ridiculous.
            I'm not sure what you mean here because the Reps aren't the ones making excuses, so I see no hypocrisy. Plus, this one wasn't due to mental illness. It's the radical muslims again.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
              It's already been established that these guys had contact with radical Islam terrorists.

The news comes as it has emerged that the Chicago-born Farook, 28, appeared to have been radicalized and was in touch by phone and via social media with more than one international terrorism subject, which may have in part motivated Wednesday's attacks, reported CNN citing investigators.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...by-mother.html

It doesn't matter about gun laws...they had lots of pipe bombs and were going to kill by whatever means were available to them to do so. They had a plan and an ideology...these were not crazies or disgruntled employees...they were terrorists with a mission and laws don't prevent terrorist acts.
              Why did it take you so long?

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                it's an easy situation to understand. you're just operating within the parameters that society has established. the writing is on the wall and it's only a matter of time before that stuff hits here in DC ... do you know how many ******s we have around here, especially in VA? damn, i sound like a racist prick but i'm just paying attention.

congrats on the wifey deal - see things improved for you, i'm really glad about that.
                Thanks, women are difficult to deal with. It was all but over but things changed. We are in a great place now, and it's hard work.

Single life was nice though, can't front. Nowadays you guys have it EASY! Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Again, you didn't ask a question!!!

You simply resorted to fallacy and now you've got yourself all confused again. Chill, take a breath, and ask a question without any fallacy. Then you will get an answer. It's not rocket science.

It is what it is, and you use fallacy constantly, including as we speak.
                  Don't you have any self respect? What a disgrace, avoidance # 10,546. Jeeezus man, grow a pair.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    Why did it take you so long?
                    I don't know...as far as I was concerned...I knew they were Muslims and terrorists and said so right from the start. If law needs to passed...it should be a banning of Islam law.

Comment

• some thinking america won't get invaded once guns are banned.

PRO 2nd AMENDMENT BITCHES!!!!!

THAT'S HOW THE REVOLUTION OF THIS COUNTRY STARTED!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X