Aaron Pryor vs Floyd Mayweather Jr.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather via tough tough tough tough win

Comment

I am pretty sure Mayweather would easily win that fight and probably win by KO. You never know for sure until the fighters share a ring and this is a fantasy fight. I think Mayweather wins because Mayweather is a little bit bigger and much faster. Mayweather is a precision boxer while Pryor was a hard punching, wild swarmer who threw lots of hard punches every round. Pryor was always going forward on the attack but he was not hard to hit and was hit often with straight rights. The straight right is Mayweather's lightning fast and deadly accurate best punch. I think he would be hitting Pryor with this punch often enough to win the fight.

Comment

Pryor by KO

Floyd would have to stop running and stand down on his punches to try to survive the onslaught, and that would be his demise. Arguello, with the best right hand short of Tommy Hearns and a left hook in the Roberto Duran category couldn't keep Pryor at bay and I don't think Floyd has the guts to take the punishment he'd have to take to beat a buzz saw like Aaron Pryor. No Way!

Comment

Floyd Mayweather by late TKO. Pryor was hittable. And Floyd would snipe him with right hand counters far away till it accumulates enough for a TKO.

Comment

Working...
          X