No announcement yet.

Live mares-moreno weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
    Yep, good test for both guys. Only reason I'm betting on Mares is i seen him more than Moreno, other than not knowing Moreno better, i couldn't pick a winner. I see the fight 50/50.
    Mares' volume punching is going to be different for Moreno, he usually just outskills to the point they're hesitant to throw. Mares will no be detered though, but in his onslaught, I think Moreno is going to tee off on his head and body. Moreno's body work is one of my favorite parts of his game. Unless Moreno tires late, I think he gets a decision so clear they can't rob him, like Chavez Jr.-Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Mares is the favourite.
      Very small one tho

Mostly because this is a GBP card

Comment

Is this on HBO or Shotime? Guess I am going to have find a link if it is on Shotime.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
          Is this on HBO or Shotime? Guess I am going to have find a link if it is on Shotime.
          Showtime. HBO is showing Martirosyan-Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Very small one tho

Mostly because this is a GBP card
            Thought they both with GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
              At the very top of the page, they have different network schedules, including ppv fights, so you don't have to go searching.

Comment

Mares gonna win a close split decision.

Comment

Ah finally another real fight. I'm happy Mares in living up to his expectations. I remember when the kid was putting on great performances on those GB Nokia club cards...good job.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                    Mares gonna win a close split decision.

That's what I'm slightly leaning to. But i really like the kid, so I'm going all in for him to win. I love that mexican heart and killer instinct he has. When he's got a guy hurt, he rushes right in for the kill.

Not taking anything away from Moreno though, he still has me amazed. He's a wicked fast, slick fighter.

Comment

Everytime Mares throws and misses, the crowd are going to go crazy.

I can definitely see a robbery here.

Comment

Working...
                      X