Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greater Fighter, Jake LaMotta or Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChainskiBum View Post
    whipped ray robinsons ass
    A loss Ray Robinson avenged 4 times SRR was probably the greatest of all time though so no real shame in losing.

Comment

The worst thing about all these Lennox threads is that it usually pits me against fighters I actually like.

Lamotta is one of my all-time faves, but I believe Lennox has a better shot at beating all the best Heavyweights, than Jake has at beating the best middleweights.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
        I believe Lennox has a better shot at beating all the best Heavyweights
        Lennox has NO shot at beating all the best Heavyweights: He barely has an outside shot at beating ANY of the best Heavyweights.

Comment

Lamotta is one of my all-time faves, but I believe Lennox has a better shot at beating all the best Heavyweights, than Jake has at beating the best middleweights.
          Yeah, that's all good 'n' nice but its not relevant to the question at hand.

Comment

Lamotta and is not even debatable...

Comment

Something truly amazing has happened with this thread.

15 posts in and not a single argument backing up why Lamotta is greater.

Comment

possibly because it's so bloody obvious.

Comment

Wins over Zivic, Dauthille, Yarosz, Williams, Satterfield, Cerdan, a much lighter but still a marvel in Robinson, Basora, Lytell, easily trump Lewis resume. Wheres your argument?
                  Last edited by RubenSonny; 04-11-2011, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                    possibly because it's so bloody obvious.
                    SO obvious you didnt even think to put him in your middleweight tournament. You listed Monzon twice before listing Lamotta once lol

Meanwhile Lennox finds his way into nearly 90% of the heavyweight threads in this forum. If Lamotta is greater, prove it, by making consistent threads about his greatness as you would Dempsey, Ali, or Greb instead of saying...just because Your not in pre-school anymore.

Comment

SO obvious you didnt even think to put him in your middleweight tournament. You listed Monzon twice before listing Lamotta once lol

Meanwhile Lennox finds his way into nearly 90% of the heavyweight threads in this forum. If Lamotta is greater, prove it, by making consistent threads about his greatness as you would Dempsey, Ali, or Greb instead of saying...just because Your not in pre-school anymore.
                      I put Monzon is twice by accident and he has now been replaced by Greb.

Keep ignoring the fact that the MW pool is deeper if you like.

The amount of threads doesn't prove ones greatness you clown! Anyway half the Lewis threads are about how he didn't fight Riddick Bowe and questioning his greatness.

Comment

Working...
                      X