Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sadiq khan approves big baby inflatable of donald trump in london....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sadiq khan approves big baby inflatable of donald trump in london....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...dent-ever.html

dont know if this is old news or what but only just seen it. Let me just say that its absolutely disgraceful, and to be honest sadiq khan is probably more unpopular here than donald trump. Hes in serious contention to becoming the worst london mayor of all time.

Forget the media bull****, trump is more than welcome here, as you can read from the comments, and there wont be much hostility, just from the usual hippy university student crew who'd be better off investing their time and energy into having a warm shower.

Some dirty scrag was doing a protest in my town the other day and literally everyone was ignoring them. I wonder if sadiq will approve an inflatable of himself, which incidentally has been crowdfunded more quickly than the trump one. Or let me guess hes the typical leftie who allows freedom of speech when it suits his agenda.

Lol, I wish our president was more respectable.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...dent-ever.html

dont know if this is old news or what but only just seen it. Let me just say that its absolutely disgraceful, and to be honest sadiq khan is probably more unpopular here than donald trump. Hes in serious contention to becoming the worst london mayor of all time.

Forget the media bull****, trump is more than welcome here, as you can read from the comments, and there wont be much hostility, just from the usual hippy university student crew who'd be better off investing their time and energy into having a warm shower.

Some dirty scrag was doing a protest in my town the other day and literally everyone was ignoring them. I wonder if sadiq will approve an inflatable of himself, which incidentally has been crowdfunded more quickly than the trump one. Or let me guess hes the typical leftie who allows freedom of speech when it suits his agenda.
      And no one can pop the inflatable since he banned knives.

Unless they get a black market knife...

Oh no!!!!

Comment

If it was a crying Hilary Clinton, would you approve of it?

Comment

Working...
        X