Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's point of Ramadan? i'm lazy to google.. also would you last 30 days no food

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramadam is meh,

I do more fasting than them dudes, I eat once a day. They ****ers just dont eat during sunrise like some vampires but they be having all their 3 meals at night.

Comment

Just a load iof religious bullshít.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        It’s about fasting from sunrise to sunset. They say it’s to simulate poor people to feel what they feel and gain empathy. The difference being poor people don’t stuff their face like pigs come sunset... It’s a totally unhealthy and outdated tradition.
        Yeah that's how it's been explained to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Yeah that's how it's been explained to me.
          So the poor Muslim's don't practice Ramadan?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            So the poor Muslim's don't practice Ramadan?
            I imagine they still do it too as long as they are able. It's still upheld as an important religious tradition along with prayer.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              I imagine they still do it too as long as they are able. It's still upheld as an important religious tradition along with prayer.
              able to.......................

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                It’s about fasting from sunrise to sunset. They say it’s to simulate poor people to feel what they feel and gain empathy. The difference being poor people don’t stuff their face like pigs come sunset... It’s a totally unhealthy and outdated tradition.
                It's because poor people can't see them stuff their faces like pigs at night, in their homes.

it's like a brief moment of equality for the poor and the feels, like you said.

That's my understanding of it, in modern, understandable thought.

I thought about doing it once, just because. But once I saw the no water part. I was like, not gonna happen.

Comment

Just some stupid Muslim ****.

Comment

As-Salaam-Alaikum
                    Salaam bro

Comment

able to.......................
                      There is a principle in the Koran, it’s called Zakat, but very free so called real Muslims pay lip service to it. They leave fellow Muslims destitute and nmainourishedvas they indulge in purchasing expensive things for themselves, and support Muslim fighters soreading Islam, irs also called fighting in the cause of Allah.

zakat:
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zgH_b1HpAug

Who can receive Zakat?

Zakat can only be paid to specific beneficiaries and projects.

The Qur’an mentions eight groups of people on who Zakat should be spent:

(Surat At-Tawbah 9:60)

The Fuqara’ (the poor)
                      Al-Maskin (the needy)
                      Aamileen (Zakat collector)
                      Muallafatul Quloob (poor and needy who recently converted to Islam)
                      Ar-Riqaab (slaves; Zakat can be used to purchase their freedom)
                      Ibnus-Sabeel: A stranded traveller in need of financial assistance.
                      Al Ghaarimeen: A debtor
                      Fi Sabeelillah: Those who are away from home in the path of Allah

I’ll add a ninth, Muslim soldiers who fight and die in the cause of Allah. Not only do they get a martyr’s free trip to paradise, but they can take a few family members with them on that magic carpet ride to heaven. In heaven/paradise, they get a dong that is always hard, 70-72 beautiful whooris sainting to get freaking anytime. Great deal if it were true.
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 05-21-2018, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X