Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> Glen Johnson has better wins than the Lil' G

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glen Johnson has better wins than virtually every current active fighter in all fairness.

Comment

not even close ... GJ's two best wins are over 35+ year old fighters, well past prime

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        If you call him lil g I can’t take you serious as a man
        Yeah. You can tell someone's age by the kind of insults they use.

I bet OP is over 40 though and still tries to act like a 20 year old thug.

Comment

Roy would have had a field day and about 10 different highlight reel moments against Johnson if he was in his prime.

And Tarver was always overrated and he beat Johnson in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            What's funny is that he actually did take the low blows and finished strong and had Salido hanging on at the end.
            This is a fact that often gets ignored by Loma detractors.

I'm starting to the think the people who always bring up "Salido doe" never actually watched that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              If you call him lil g I can’t take you serious as a man
              The worst is the guy who says poosie g. How do you take someone serious like that? Lol.

Comment

Its telling that a 35 year old journeyman Glen Johnson was in more meaningful fights in his third weight class than the current reigning lifelong middleweight HBO hype-job Gennady Golovkin at 36 years of age.

Browsing Glen Johnson's resume I also see names that Golovkin has been asked and rumored to fight such as : Carl Froch, George Groves and Lucian Bute but yet lacked Johnson's heart to step up ; on the contrary Golovkin looked down not up picking fights with welterweights and super-welters.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  No he doesn't.

Let that sink in
                  Ok. Please tell us exactly WHO on Bumlovkin's resume is better than Antonio Tarver and Roy Jones jr...

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Why is it always GGG who is compared with retired champions and always comes up short in the thread starter's opinion? Why don't you compare Johnson to Billy Joe Saunders who only defends his title against guys GGG already knocked out?
                    The point of this exercise it to prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that Bernard Hopkins' resume is superior to Bumlovkin's. The FACT of the matter is this: Hopkins is the only man to hold a KO win over Glen Johnson - the same Glen Johnson whose two best wins defecates and urinates on the WHOLE of Bumlovkin's career. Period, end of.

Hopkins > Jonhsnon > Bumlovkin

1 + 1 = 2

Comment

He also lost like 15 times but guess we don't count that when there's an agenda to promote

Comment

Working...
                      X