No announcement yet.

North Carolina woman confronts man flying Nazi flag at his home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
    ******ed inbred has the right I suppose.

"I know where you work too" as she drives off. Surprised dude has a job tbh.
    The Chinese labour needed to manufacture those flags isn't as cheap as it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Slavs, Easterns , Eurasians

None of Europe even consider them Europeans
      Where'd you get that from? I haven't heard one European or rather historian say that. Maybe Eurasians who are past the Caucasus mountains you could make an argument, but Slavs are a part of the European family as much as Anglo Saxons, Latins, or Celts. Aside from skin color, Europe is tied together by geography, religion, and common history. Polish, Russian, and Czech monarchs inter married with French, German, and British royal families for centuries. The Czech's and Poles were beholden to the Roman Catholic Church. The Russians or rather Kievan Rus (modern day Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine) religiously were beholden to Byzantium. They have a shared history of culture from art, music, and literature, to countless battles and wars, most recently WWII, where the primary engagements were waged on the Eastern Front.

Are you saying that Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia, Crotia, etc... are not European countries, and the people who live in them aren't Europeans?
      Last edited by JimRaynor; 08-16-2017, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Where'd you get that from? I haven't heard one European or rather historian say that. Maybe Eurasians who are past the Caucasus mountains you could make an argument, but Slavs are a part of the European family as much as Anglo Saxons, Latins, or Celts. Aside from skin color, Europe is tied together by geography, religion, and common history. Polish, Russian, and Czech monarchs inter married with French, German, and British royal families for centuries. The Czech's and Poles were beholden to the Roman Catholic Church. The Russians or rather Kievan Rus (modern day Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine) religiously were beholden to Byzantium. They have a shared history of culture from art, music, and literature, to countless battles and wars, most recently WWII, where the primary engagements were waged on the Eastern Front.

Are you saying that Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia, Crotia, etc... are not European countries, and the people who live in them aren't Europeans?
        They're as Europeans as the Turks , Slavs have more common history with Mongols than central Europe

Comment

Eh. He has the right to do that. She's the one going on his private property. I think both of them are idiots to be honest but she stepped onto his property to provoke him. Just leave it alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Is that really NC law? If so, that's crazy scary lol Glad I'm on the other side of the country.
            You have a problem with a trespass law?

So you welcome everybody to walk around in your yard?

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
              You have a problem with a trespass law?

So you welcome everybody to walk around in your yard?
              Lol naw man I don't have a problem with a trespass law but I do have a problem with people looking 4 an excuse to shoot some1. It's 1 thing for some1 to walk on your lawn and talk **** & 1 thing for some1 to break into your home. They break in well if they leave with holes, that's on them. If theyre just talking **** call the cops or talk **** back.

Personally I would never step foot on some1s property & talk **** bcuz there are crazies out there that shoot 1st and think later but imo that's what the cops r for...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Lol naw man I don't have a problem with a trespass law but I do have a problem with people looking 4 an excuse to shoot some1. It's 1 thing for some1 to walk on your lawn and talk **** & 1 thing for some1 to break into your home. They break in well if they leave with holes, that's on them. If theyre just talking **** call the cops or talk **** back.

Personally I would never step foot on some1s property & talk **** bcuz there are crazies out there that shoot 1st and think later but imo that's what the cops r for...
                Yeah I hear ya man. Shooting is definitely last resort.

I do always say though that when you walk on anybody else's lawn uninvited, you're definitely taking a chance.

Comment

Im not so sure is it illegal to pull in someone's driveway?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    They're as Europeans as the Turks , Slavs have more common history with Mongols than central Europe
                    I'm actually dumb founded how ignorant of history your are.

Mongols who reside thousands of miles away from Europe, who share a border with China, are Muslim, have little to no history of monarchies inter marrying with Slavs, no significant architectural, cultural, or religious connection, a completely different writing system akin to China, these are the people you think have more in common with a Pole or a Russian than a German or a Brit does?
                    Last edited by JimRaynor; 08-16-2017, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      I'm actually dumb founded how ignorant of history your are.

Mongols who reside thousands of miles away from Europe, who share a border with China, are Muslim, have little to no history of monarchies inter marrying with Slavs, no significant architectural, cultural, or religious connection, a completely different writing system akin to China, these are the people you think have more in common with a Pole or a Russian than a German or a Brit does?
                      They were under mongol rule for 200 years DNA it's been prven that millions of Russians and Ukrainians are Genghisids, direct Descent from Genghis Khan

DNA studies showed 90% of slavs have genetic trace of mongols

Russian architecture does it look familiar

Hitler didn't think slavs were white compared it to Gypsies and called for its expulsion and starvation which is why everyone laughs at Russian neo nazies

Sorry
                      Last edited by Phenom; 08-17-2017, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X