Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury's brother Young Fury presents more evidence of juicing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post

Apparently, he has the genetic acne that Hughie has, and also down syndrome just like his other brother Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
        All natty, bruv! Genetics and protein shakes!

Hahah.

Lol somebody speculating steroid usage in boxers sporting an Anthony Joshua profile pic! Ahhhh, got damnit I love this place sometimes! ahahah
        Just like you take for granted that AJ is on roids because of his muscular body many people will assume the Fury brothers who are covered with acne could very well be on roids. There's really no difference. People are going to speculate.

Comment

I'm gonna let you guys in on a little secret most athletes "juice" but some substances ain't illegal yet.

Comment

ffs I think Fury was good enough without it, he cheated himself, unless everyone is secretly on it?

Comment

being a PED cheat runs in the Fury family

the lesser Furys should start taking the same **** Tyson does, though.

It causes premature baldness but that's better than disgusting acne outbreak

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                I'm gonna let you guys in on a little secret most athletes "juice" but some substances ain't illegal yet.
                ....if it's not illegal it's not "juicing". It's not a secret that many athletes take legal suppliments. There are lots of legal suppliments on the market and the problem is that some of those supplements are legal today and then a few years from now WADA decides it should be illegal. I believe beta-alanine is a legal suppliment that many athletes take, same thing with creatine. You can't say athletes that use those supplements are juicing.

Comment

Gypsy King 2?
                  So now the Furrys are gonna swarm this forum making threads about how great this Furry is and how he along with Acne Fury and Coke Fury will take over the HW division..
                  Is there a water fraught where they live? Don't these guys bathe? Why do they keep having this fückin acne..

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    ....if it's not illegal it's not "juicing". It's not a secret that many athletes take legal suppliments. There are lots of legal suppliments on the market and the problem is that some of those supplements are legal today and then a few years from now WADA decides it should be illegal. I believe beta-alanine is a legal suppliment that many athletes take, same thing with creatine. You can't say athletes that use those supplements are juicing.
                    Exactly but these fat guys on their couch expect everyone to build from milk and a sandwich lol

Comment

No way - what a crazy coincidence. It's a good thing these Fury lads are held in such high moral regard - or people might start getting suspicious.

Comment

Working...
                      X