Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto VS Daniel Geale Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto by TKO in the 4th round! That is my prediction. Cotto will smash him to pieces and it will prove what Golovkin has done is nothing super human.

Comment

Cotto is a 34-year old, marquee superstar in boxing and is also the ****ing lineal MW champion of the WORLD. How the **** is this fight okay? There's a short list of fighters Cotto should be fighting and Daniel ****ing Geale ain't on the list! Wtf is this!?

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Cotto is a 34-year old, marquee superstar in boxing and is also the ****ing lineal MW champion of the WORLD. How the **** is this fight okay? There's a short list of fighters Cotto should be fighting and Daniel ****ing Geale ain't on the list! Wtf is this!?
        It is a voluntary defense. What "list" exactly? Is it your personal list?

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
          Interesting how GGG fought Geale at MSG and Cotto takes the smaller Barclay Center. I thought Cotto was the bigger draw?

Anyone know what the puzzy catchweight will be?
          Lol because Jay Z owns part of the Barclays center and how many GGG put in his fight there? 8k? Cotto does 21k on MSG.

Comment

Geale by KO. To beat Cotto in NY, you have to be as convincing as Mayweather, Trout, and Pacquiao. Geale needs to get the KO in this fight, I think this fight will be stopped once Sheguel takes a Knee.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              Care to explain as to why that is happening? and nope dont know no catchweight info yet... if true the catchweight is bs, but weight martinez defended that same belt at a catchweight
              I don't care what Martinez did in the past, I don't care what Pacquaio did in the past, I don't care what anyone did in the past. If I had been posting here at the time, I would have called them all puzzies for forcing a catchweight on a challenger for a title defense. If GGG ever does it, I will lose respect for him as well.

The only acceptable occasion for a catchweight is when there is no title at stake and the fighters involved come from different weight classes.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                It is a voluntary defense. What "list" exactly? Is it your personal list?
                Bro. What does a win or loss or fight against Geale do for Cotto. Right now the short list is Canelo and GGG. That's it really. Those are where Cotto's career has taken him. You could even say a Trout rematch is more appropriate than a fight with Geale. I'm sorry bro, this is pointless. Mandatory voluntary whatever. **** fight on paper. Imo.

Comment

Comment

How is a Top 5 MW as a voluntary a bad fight? Oh I know, you're a Canelo fan. This fight is a joke but apparently the "#1 JMW" fighting an unranked JMW at MW who hasn't fought in over a year is a good fight...

Comment

Bro. What does a win or loss or fight against Geale do for Cotto. Right now the short list is Canelo and GGG. That's it really. Those are where Cotto's career has taken him. You could even say a Trout rematch is more appropriate than a fight with Geale. I'm sorry bro, this is pointless. Mandatory voluntary whatever. **** fight on paper. Imo.
                      Well canelo was too worried about the cinco de mayo date...

But when is canelo gonna stop fighting SWW at mw?

Comment

Working...
                      X