No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto VS Jorge Heiland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    Ill be glad to take some points away from you if this fight is officially made
    Sure ill bet any number you want. Cottos fragile, even a guy who makes bistec encebollado for a living can beat him if he's not crippled.
    Originally posted by petero View Post
    Are you delusional or what? Cotto is only gonna fight big names
    not a guy who beat a shot Macklin. What a joke
    The fight is actually pretty close to being done.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Sure ill bet any number you want. Cottos fragile, even a guy who makes bistec encebollado for a living can beat him if he's not crippled.

The fight is actually pretty close to being done.
      5 quad 2 to 1... you lose you pay 10 quad deal?

Comment

5 quad 2 to 1... you lose you pay 10 quad deal?
        Lol why the hell would I give you better odds when cotto is the favourite?

Comment

So there has been an official announcement that the fight has been signed?

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
            So there has been an official announcement that the fight has been signed?
            Supposedly coming.... soon

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Lol why the hell would I give you better odds when cotto is the favourite?
              I haven't seen no odds yet... but you did say "whatever you want" lol... not confident?

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                Supposedly coming.... soon
                I've never heard that before. Wait... oh yeah... Canelo... Bradley... K9... yup, been there, done that, bought the t-shirt and threw it in the trash. When the fight is announced, signed and posted on the WBC web site as an official title defense, I may bother to vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                  I've never heard that before. Wait... oh yeah... Canelo... Bradley... K9... yup, been there, done that, bought the t-shirt and threw it in the trash. When the fight is announced, signed and posted on the WBC web site as an official title defense, I may bother to vote.
                  Everything is soon... maybe June 1st at this pace

Comment

I haven't seen no odds yet... but you did say "whatever you want" lol... not confident?
                    Lol I meant any amount smart ass, not absurd odds. But you know what, **** it, I'm down just to see you squirm lol.

Comment

Cotto is a f****** coward and a real piece of **** for ducking Canelo and GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X