No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto VS Erislandy "The American Dream" Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    Lara schools Jotto. I hope this happens that way Lara can rematch Canelo and Canelo will stop him this time at 160.
    Then canelo will be the next lineal champ to duck ggg lol

Comment

This would be a great fight. I doubt it ever happens but I have Lara winning by points, just too quick, technical, and athletic for Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Then canelo will be the next lineal champ to duck ggg lol
        lol Canelo duck someone? Non-sense.

Comment

Feels like Trout vs Cotto all over again, but Lara's power and footwork will make it worse for Cotto

Comment

if this fight in serious talks?

Comment

If the Judges couldn't f**k trout, they won't be able to f**k Lara

Comment

I got to go with Lara for this match. Don't know how they came with this which is a surprise to me

Not a big money fight and a high risk low reward at that
                Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 02-12-2015, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Lara gets caught on the ropes much more than Trout does. Cotto will get plenty of chances to wear him down

also it's Cotto that is the one who is bringing speed from the lighter weights, that was a major issue to me before Sergio. To me he was the faster guy going into that one...it's not going to be Angulo or Ishe,Williams speed. Canelo has good speed, but he can't move around that great. Cotto is not going to be way outside like Trout likes to be, he will be moving around much quicker than any of those guys. I also can't remember the last good jab + movement Lara has faced. Trout's jab is ok but he kinda flicks it, there isn't an element of surprise to it imo

It's still a good fight because Lara is ****ing pinpoint and he can hurt cotto for sure. I think Cotto can win it though
                  Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 02-12-2015, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Even at a catchweight, Lara would give Cotto a boxing lesson. It would be more 1 sided than Mayweather vs Cotto and Trout vs Cotto.

Mayweather vs Cotto was 118-110 that was also the correct same score for Mayweather vs Pacquiao.

Trout vs Cotto was 119-109. I could only give Cotto 1 round in that fight.

Lara vs Cotto would be an Easy 120-108 Shutout Victory for Erislandy Lara.

Comment

Cotto doesn't want that problem. He's better off losing to floyd and getting a nice check

Comment

Working...
                      X