No announcement yet.

Glen Johnson robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glen Johnson robbed

I just saw Glen Johnson vs. Erik Skoglund. What a terrible robbery, Johnson did well, especially in the 10th round... Your thoughts?

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    It was disgusting... Glen DOMINATED, like completely, at least 6 rounds of the fight...
    And before the fight I was wondering why Skoglund wouldn't put his international IBF Title on the line... Those clows over in Dennmark didn't want to have international judges. Disgrace.
    It was truly disgraceful. Me and my homeboys all got mad about the result, it was absolutely disgusting. To me, this counts as Johnson's best win in recent years and in no way as a loss.

Comment

Missed it.... hopefully SimBro will have it up.

Comment

Johnson robbed again?

Smh

Boxing needs an independent international body to provide oversight and scrutiny

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          Missed it.... hopefully SimBro will have it up.
          To sum it up:

Johnson had the early rounds clearly.
          Skoglund took some middle-late rounds, especially the 8th and 9th.
          Johnson put on a master perfomance in round 10.

This was a 10 round fight, I didn't count rounds, but I would say, Johnson won 6-7 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            Johnson robbed again?

Smh

Boxing needs an independent international body to provide oversight and scrutiny
            I agree, even Johnson himself, a humble person, seemed quite annoyed at the result. Boxing politics p!$$ me off.

Comment

I didn't know he fought today...he always gets the short end of the stick doe, thats for sure,.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
                I didn't know he fought today...he always gets the short end of the stick doe, thats for sure,.
                No one who saw that fight would say he deserved to lose it! I'm so mad!

Comment

I had Erik Skoglund winning 7 rounds to 3, same score as two of the judges.

It was no way a robbery, that's ridiculous.

But when it ended I thought Johnson and his crybaby fans would probably be whining and moaning after the fight as usual, and sure enough they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                    I had Erik Skoglund winning 7 rounds to 3, same score as two of the judges.

It was no way a robbery, that's ridiculous.

But when it ended I thought Johnson and his crybaby fans would probably be whining and moaning after the fight as usual, and sure enough they are.

Now I know youre a liar. Johnson doesnt have any fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X