No announcement yet.

hopkins pavlik will be worst than hopkins-tarver

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hopkins pavlik will be worst than hopkins-tarver

first off i like pavlik but he is taylor made for hopkins.pavlik looks good against people who stand in front of him.he is slow and hopkins will have a field day countering him..this will be a one sided embarrisment mark my words

Only Time can Tell

Comment

hopkins wouldnt taken the fight if he didnt see something..hes a smart s.o.b

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
        hopkins can beat pav... i think pav is kinda overhyped, but wel find out for sure next week

Comment

Originally posted by hishaam15 View Post
          hopkins can beat pav... i think pav is kinda overhyped, but wel find out for sure next week
          i think he wins and easy

Comment

If it was a few years ago, like when Hopkins did actually fight Tarver, you'd probably be right. Thing is he's older now and slowing down considerably. I hope you're right though!!

Comment

Its going to be a lot better than Hop-Tarver and Hop-CalSlappy.....

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                43yo and probably the biggest match he'll get in his career from here on out? He is taking the money sir, don't be blinded by anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by roundingace View Post
                  43yo and probably the biggest match he'll get in his career from here on out? He is taking the money sir, don't be blinded by anything else.
                  were talking hopkins not mayweather!!! lol
                  hopkins fights for legacy

Comment

Bernard is going to counter Moby with the straight right hand all night. I'm not sure if Bernard will floor Kelly like I predicted he would Joe with the right, because Kelly squares himself up a lot, whereas Joe has horrible balance while throwing.

Kelly's going to want to come forward and do the impossible, knockout Bernard. He's too flawed to accomplish that unless Hopkins looks really horrible, which has yet to happen.

I see 'Nard countering the poor whiteboy into a UD, proving once again that no whiteboy will ever beat the beast that is 'Nard.

Comment

Working...
                    X