No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    He is like Derrick Rose. Kinda ******ed.people thought they were humble cause they talked slowly, anyway I am glad they did'nt trade Valanciunas.
    And he apparently wants to attend the USA mini-camp next week where the coach is Pop

Whole thing has just been so friggin' strange

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      And he apparently wants to attend the USA mini-camp next week where the coach is Pop

Whole thing has just been so friggin' strange
      As much as I want to blame Kawhi's Uncle. Kawhi is a grown man, and I think he made that decision. Unless he is going to re-sign with the Spurs next season. And he and popovich fooled the raptors by acquiring Derozan.

Comment

As much as I want to blame Kawhi's Uncle. Kawhi is a grown man, and I think he made that decision. Unless he is going to re-sign with the Spurs next season. And he and popovich fooled the raptors by acquiring Derozan.
        Tore up plenty of $

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/clutchpoints.com/raptors-news-kawhi-leonard-loses-chance-at-super-max-what-toronto-can-offer-him/amp/

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          But seriously the Raptors are a very talented team if Kawhi decided to play for them.

Comment

But seriously the Raptors are a very talented team if Kawhi decided to play for them.
            He'll play because the rules prevent him from sitting the season out

How often and at what level is the issue

I doubt that he's 100% physically or mentally fit

Comment

• Leonard needs to play or his value in free agency next year plummets.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                Leonard needs to play or his value in free agency next year plummets.
                If he doesn't play without justification, he can be fined his entire year's salary + extras + he has to honour his contract the following year and doesnt become a FA

He'll play

Comment

• melo's career is really going down

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                    melo's career is really going down
                    He was labelled as Dominique Wilkins 2.0. The Hawks is the perfect team to showcase his talent.

Comment

He was labelled as Dominique Wilkins 2.0. The Hawks is the perfect team to showcase his talent.
                      i think they are working on a buy-out so he can join the rockets..

Comment

Working...
                      X