• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those kids are gonna grow up and steal from them

LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by King Arthur View Post
      I was adopted myself so my opinion may be biased. But coming from an abusive household into a safer place helped me out massively. So it doesn't matter to me about colour if some child is being abused physically/emotionally then it's better to be placed elsewhere regardless of the guardians colour.

My biggest issue is with supposed adults/alcoholic wastes of space that bully and instill fear into young people for there own kicks. I had it happen and luckily the bastard who abused me is in a wheelchair now loving life I bet.
      Is that the one you damn near killed? Show some remorse.

Comment

guys my bad. i didn't explain it properly about the gimmicky part.

what I am trying to say is the white folks who parades them, posts them on social media every move and every facking time, and the ones who kept shoving it on every ones throats. like them celebrities and other white folks who thinks they are popular on instagram.

Comment

Im liberal when it comes to adoption. Right now I think adoption criteria is to tough. Im even for gays and single parents adopting.

But its irritating to see people adopt from a different country. If a white family wants a black kid and can give him a good life, thats great, but get an American black kid. Getting a kid from Africa if you have money and a stable home seems gimmicky as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            Those kids are gonna grow up and steal from them

LMFAO
            They could be a liability. I wouldnt take that chance. I wouldnt adopt period

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              this right here is what i am talking about. it's like "hey look at me i just adopted this cute dog" vibe to it.
              That's the exception not the norm.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                mr drummond

he had a sweet apt.

Comment

i dont see why skin tone would factor in which kid gets adopted.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I want to adopt a 22 year old Ethiopian woman, and give her some love!
                    Make sure she has a sister! The more Ethiopian women get love, the betta!

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                      Make sure she has a sister! The more Ethiopian women get love, the betta!
                      I wish I could pull that off, my wife is half Japanese & half Korean, and she’d whoop my azz if I tried.

Comment

Working...
                      X