• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    What's "literally"!!!??? Either he said it or he didn't. Lmao
    Ummm.......
    Originally posted by Crawford
    In the future it will happen. But right now, you know, we've got other fights until that one gets bigger

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      Ummm.......
      Why can't you guys just keep it G? That's all boxers ask, lmao. Keep it G. It's that ****en simple lmao.

Comment

Ummm.......
        I think that guy has learning difficulties or something. Go easy.

Comment

Why can't you guys just keep it G? That's all boxers ask, lmao. Keep it G. It's that ****en simple lmao.
          How the hell is that even applicable in this context?

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          I think that guy has learning difficulties or something. Go easy.
          This just might explain things.

Comment

Bud didn't call out anyone but the champions you lying scumbag. And second, Ocampo was a ****en bum. A certified ****en bum. And why would I hate Haymon fighters!!!??? You must be smoking because you're talking to the wrong one dickhead.

Spence fought a cracked version of Brook and two former JWW's and you think he's the ****. He's overrated and when the time comes, he's going to end the country ass droopy eyed David Reid lookalikes career.
            lmao. Really?? Last I checked neither Matthysse or Benavidez is or ever was a champ! Benavidez resume is worse than Ocampos!

I never said Ocampo wasn't a bum. He is. But he was mandatory. Benavidez is on the same level as Ocampo and just as much a bum. And that is who Bummed is calling out!

I'll explain mandatories, so you don't know how they work. When you are a champion, the ABC who's belt you hold, makes you fight their contender or vacate your title. Ocampo was a mandatory. If Spence didn't fight him, he would have had to vacate. You know, like g just did. Bummed is calling out the 28th ranked welterweight!!!

Go ahead, keep telling yourself Postol is a better win than Brook in England! Truth is, Bummed is chasing two certified bums. Literally. If Spence had fought Ocampo as an optional, I would ridiculing him to no end. But he didn't, yet Bummed is calling out the 28th ranked welterweight! 28th! A guy who's resume is literally worse than a certified bum! I guess that makes Benavidez just a bum, he isn't even good enough to be certified! And that is who Bummed wants next!

Comment

How the hell is that even applicable in this context?

This just might explain things.
              It means why can’t you tell the truth you lying scumbag.

Comment

It means why can’t you tell the truth you lying scumbag.
                Yeah. You're ****ing ******ed. I posted the direct quote from Crawford, and you still can't seem to figure it all out. Life is too short to waste reading tripe from posters like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                  lmao. Really?? Last I checked neither Matthysse or Benavidez is or ever was a champ! Benavidez resume is worse than Ocampos!

I never said Ocampo wasn't a bum. He is. But he was mandatory. Benavidez is on the same level as Ocampo and just as much a bum. And that is who Bummed is calling out!

I'll explain mandatories, so you don't know how they work. When you are a champion, the ABC who's belt you hold, makes you fight their contender or vacate your title. Ocampo was a mandatory. If Spence didn't fight him, he would have had to vacate. You know, like g just did. Bummed is calling out the 28th ranked welterweight!!!

Go ahead, keep telling yourself Postol is a better win than Brook in England! Truth is, Bummed is chasing two certified bums. Literally. If Spence had fought Ocampo as an optional, I would ridiculing him to no end. But he didn't, yet Bummed is calling out the 28th ranked welterweight! 28th! A guy who's resume is literally worse than a certified bum! I guess that makes Benavidez just a bum, he isn't even good enough to be certified! And that is who Bummed wants next!
                  I don’t even believe you wrote this lmao. You can’t even name anyone else good on Spence’s resume after Brook. You Spence clowns are living on the overrated Brook lmao. Bud is the best fighter pfp for a reason. And I’m telling you now that Spence will be “no match” for Bud because he isn’t prepared to fight a guy like Bud. No match. Don’t eve r talk resumes when it comes to these two clown. Spence has no resume and he’s overrated.
                  Last edited by Raggamuffin; 06-28-2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Yeah. You're ****ing ******ed. I posted the direct quote from Crawford, and you still can't seem to figure it all out. Life is too short to waste reading tripe from posters like you.
                    I saw interviews from Spence and Bud. They understand what’s going on scumbag. Foh with you lunacy. Go to the beach or something. **** are you here 24/7 for? We all have YouTube. You can’t lie to anyone here!!! We watch interviews!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X