Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people thank God when good things happen but don't blame him for bad stuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I rarely encounter Muslims.
    I don't even see any on here.
    When the atheists are bashing religion, I only see the Christians coming forward moaning.
    So where are the Muslims on here to have discussions with.

Sunspace should be back after a month. He said he will be coming at you too. So I look forward to it.
    Who you got in the rematch.. be a man, who you think gonna come out on top?

LMAO. You kinda stopped laughing after jaded posted. Next time I’ll bother TBear or someone else. You choose the mod for him/you homie. Why don’t you and I ebeef? Why wait for your alter ego to appear?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I look forward to humiliating him, and by extension you, a double whammy. A two tools for one the price of one tool bargain.

Tell him, since you and he are one and the same, to bring his A plus game, and his GED. I’ll bring my degree, PMP certification, Six Sigma certification, awards, letters of recommendation, offer letters, and more photos.

He’ll/You’ll bring fried plantains, rice, red beans, and bread.

Tell him I’m still laughing at him... and so are many others. He failed spectacularly.

Let him know, that in a moth I’ll be traveling for work and won’t have too much time to waste on him until after Obon.

This is so funny. I’m dealing with a mentally deficient clown.

I though you had more sense? I slapped upyour boy up, so tell me, how you like me now?
      If you feel I am him, begin the disses now. Feel free to direct them at me but I won't be responding because I have no beef with you but if really believe I am Sunspace begin the disses. He wont be able to answer until after a month unless you ask jaded to release him earlier.

Comment

Who you got in the rematch.. be a man, who you think gonna come out on top?

LMAO. You kinda stopped laughing after jaded posted. Next time I’ll bother TBear or someone else. You choose the mod for him/you homie. Why don’t you and I ebeef? Why wait for your alter ego to appear?
        I am not so cool with jaded. So I don't trust his words. BostonGuy or MEGA works for me.

I stopped from way earlier before jaded came in. The next I visted the thread was when you told me to check page 43.

What's there for you and I to beef about?
        Gotta wait for Sunspace to arrive because that's who you have a problem with.

Comment

If you feel I am him, begin the disses now. Feel free to direct them at me but I won't be responding because I have no beef with you but if really believe I am Sunspace begin the disses. He wont be able to answer until after a month unless you ask jaded to release him earlier.
          Here goes my diss: you introduced me to great fights. I’m sorry I appeared to be a liar by bragging like butler. I’m toning it back.
          I was kinda shocked the sunspace decided to attack me. I was shocked. I was disappointed that you’d have a buddy, who was desperately trying to get embarrassed.. I felt stupid sending my business card for Bank of America Merrill Lynch to a mod to validate my reality. I felt bad for sunspace a bit.. then he flipped out and lost his mind. He was stalking me through every thread I posted in, and I decided to chin check him. He brought it on himself.. it saddens me that you are not neutral in this disagreement. I can share my proof with you, but I kinda feel everything I could send you, would be in sunspace’s possession. You gotta admit, you’ve been less than neutral in our ebattle.
          That’s it for you.

Tell sunspace since you and he are trump tight, to chill, focus on his life, get a solid job, and being a solid man. I believe that he thinks that he is smart. If he wants to ebattle again, I only want to argue in Japanese (1/3 of my life here, or Hebrew).

Tell him I’ll create the Poll next time.

Shalom
          Last edited by Zaroku; 06-23-2018, 01:25 PM.

Comment

I am not so cool with jaded. So I don't trust his words. BostonGuy or MEGA works for me.

I stopped from way earlier before jaded came in. The next I visted the thread was when you told me to check page 43.

What's there for you and I to beef about?
            Gotta wait for Sunspace to arrive because that's who you have a problem with.
            Bostonguy voted against me in the poll. So MEGA is the mod to send documents too. He’s got my email address. Tell him to email me. Ok.

Comment

Here goes my diss: you introduced me to great fights. I’m sorry I appeared to be a liar by bragging like butler. I’m toning it back.
              I was kinda shocked the sunspace decided to attack me. I was shocked. I was disappointed that you’d have a buddy, who was desperately trying to get embarrassed.. I felt stupid sending my business card for Bank of America Merrill Lynch to a mod to validate my reality. I felt bad for sunspace a bit.. then he flipped out and lost his mind. He was stalking me through every thread I posted in, and I decided to chin check him. He brought it on himself.. it saddens me that you are not neutral in this disagreement. I can share my proof with you, but I kinda feel everything I could send you, would be in sunspace’s possession. You gotta admit, you’ve been less than neutral in our ebattle.
              That’s it for you.

Tell sunspace since you and he are trump tight, to chill, focus on his life, get a solid job, and being a solid man. I believe that he thinks that he is smart. If he wants to ebattle again, I only want to argue in Japanese (1/3 of my life here, or Hebrew).

Tell him I’ll create the Poll next time.

Shalom
              I see. A man can't be sure about what he believes without proof.

I was never for this beef either. I just saw a poll and voted.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Yeah which is why I don't even really entertain it with an answer on here anymore. If they honestly wanted to know they would actually put in the time to research and find out.
                Some people have put in the time and effort and come to a different view that you hold.

Comment

Bostonguy voted against me in the poll. So MEGA is the mod to send documents too. He’s got my email address. Tell him to email me. Ok.
                  Let me you that people like BostonGuy and JimRaynor are posters who seem to have high principles.

-MEGA- will you take up the offer?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Some people have put in the time and effort and come to a different view that you hold.
                    But, have you put in the time? You yourself Tony?
                    Honestly ask yourself what you know or have studied, and in what language?

Comment

Let me you that people like BostonGuy and JimRaynor are posters who seem to have high principles.

-MEGA- will you take up the offer?
                      Jim is kinda suspect in my book.. not sure about him.
                      I prefer not going there again. But, I’ll create the poll this time.

Mine won’t be pre loaded like sunspace’s loaded poll.
                      I’ll just present the same documents, plus, a few other more telling proof.

I don’t get why he thopinks things will turn out differently. He looks really stupid right now. Our next ebeef will have to be in the dome, and I’ll create the poll this time.

He got crushed like an empty beer can.. this is rediculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X