Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Gervonta Davis Would Have Finished Lomachenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by filup79 View Post
    The thing with Linares, seemed like he was fighting scared. He was allowing Loma to walk him down and wouldn't throw punches. I could see Tank doing the same to Linares. Mikey throws punches, so I don't see Loma walking down Mikey. Loma could beat Mikey but he would probably fight on the back foot instead of staying close to Mikey and risk getting caught.
    Interesting you say that.......I felt the same way with Rigo.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
      Mayweather is such a lying b1tch. “Sign the contract big boy” - Loma will f-k baby b1tch up!!!!! Make him wish he was a rapper, but these f-king cowards will keep running shook, puzzies!!!!
      LMMFAO! You trying to be a G but it aint workin....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by BreezyB View Post
        LMAO! First of all Tank would have never been able to hit him. Loma, would’ve applied so much pressure, that he wouldn’t have been able to swing! Also, Tank has never seen a fighter like Loma. With that kind of skill, he would be overwhelmed with angles, head movement, and shots from everywhere and get stopped within 4 rounds. Look at the caliber of fighters that Loma has fought in his short career, then look at Tank’s fighters and the rounds that they fought (far less). And you’re going to tell me that tank is going to be drama? I am LMAO!!!! Make the fight! Please make the flight.
        That's asinine. Tank just might be physically stronger than lomo for lomo to put that pressure you are talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          Your bugging! I wish Gervonta shared your confidence but he doesn’t. You can’t talk up his chances if he is afraid to fight. Gervonta demeanour is calm but on Twitter he is a wild boy. Beefing with Wilder, Charlo’s , Tevin but when Lomachenko calls him out he is silent like a pet hamster. He was told by reporters that Mayweather has made enquiries about making the fight with Lomachenko and his response was

“ why would he do that” A lame and weak response. I can’t co sign cowardice bro. Gervonta needs to step up or shut up. With his ungrateful self.
          I think he would be more scared of Jermall & D.Wilder than lil lomo. Besides lomo might be the one who tells (snitch) if something was to go down.

Comment

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
            Floyd's a joke. Mayweather gettin owned in all those media events leading up to the MacGregor scam was almost worth a second look (but not quite) He can't box for ****, but that Irish boy sure can talk.
            Floyd is T.B.E.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Floyd is T.B.E.
              the best excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                He's a dick, overrated, undisciplined and gets KOd by Loma. These *****s just don't have the heart when it comes to pressure. He folds and starts rapping with Boner. LOL 2 POS.
                Lomo lost to a pressure fighter....

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  I think he would be more scared of Jermall & D.Wilder than lil lomo. Besides lomo might be the one who tells (snitch) if something was to go down.
                  So you are openly defending and applauding Davis' blatant ducking of this match-up but have created an alternative reality where GGG is about to fight the guy (Canelo) who you swear is the best p4p for about 10x more money than against Charlo who's proven the square root of nothing as a pro?

Sounds like you.

Comment

• coulda shoulda woulda call OG bob arum and make the fight stop hiding from lomachenko. gayweather jrs ducking that he did for years is rubbing off on his fighters lol stank davis is shook!

Comment

• Originally posted by Manic Shot View Post
                      Floyd passing the "duck" to Tank!
                      Floyd didn't duck anyone, he whooped everyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X