Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you imagine what Pavlik would do to Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    I just dont see how any sensible boxing fan can pick canelo over Pavlik. There are three kinds of people here.

1) wasnt into Boxing 10 years ago lol

2) or just really suck at picking winner

3) or just dont know sht about Boxing
    Indeed.

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
    Glancing through this thread I think I need to re-evaluate my boxing knowledge. All of a sudden absolute killers like a prime Kelly Pavlik are being compared to the Chavez jr that fought Canelo?

Then apparently the same Canelo who *****ed about laras tactics, then (not as effectively) employed them against Canelo and still lost a clear, albeit close UD to GGG is all of a sudden a ginger Marvin Hagler.

Oh and for the people saying it was scored a draw, I bet you also agree with that one card against Mayweather.
    Comparing Pavlik to Chavez Jr. just makes it easy for us to know and understand who and what it is we're dealing with. It's disturbing, no doubt, but it's also comical. If the world is going to deteriorate to the these kinds of levels I'm grateful there's an element of absurdity and humor as part of the package.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
      Because canelo is levels above pavlik. This is why. Ahh okay. Because pavlik came from an era 10 years ago dosen't make him better.
      People arent picking Pavlik based off when he fought u fkin idiot.

It is simply about size and styles. I would have more respect for you if you just admitted to being a boxrec warrior.

You are a novice. Anybody who think Canelo “ outboxes “ to victory or KOs lol Pavlik i cant take seriously as a boxing fan.

Nothing personal but you dont know sht about boxing.

Comment

Id Canelo didnt gas and break so much between action i would maybe favor him...but Pavlik would b huge compared to Nelo

Comment

It is simply about size and styles. I would have more respect for you if you just admitted to being a boxrec warrior.

You are a novice. Anybody who think Canelo “ outboxes “ to victory or KOs lol Pavlik i cant take seriously as a boxing fan.

LOL. Whatever makes you sleep better at night. Canelo ****s pavlik up. One dimensional, can't cut the ring off, slow feet, etcc. Pavlik is good if you stand in front of him with your hands down.

Watch the martinez and hopkins fight again. See how counter punching and movement destroys the one dimensional slugger in pavlik. Too slow and easy to hit. Not too mention pavlik went rounds and struggled with journey man before.
          Last edited by satiev1; 02-17-2018, 12:03 AM.

Comment

That was one of your criteria dum fuk. You talk about styles but yet the type of style that troubles pavlik are elite counter punchers. Watch grandpa hopkins. Canelo is an elite counter puncher. You need to have a very high iq to beat canelo along with deep amateur pedigree and a great jab and being able to cut the ring off. Pavlik has none of the above and is too easy to hit. Pavlik comes in a straight line looking to knock you out. Did you not watch the hopkins, taylor, or martinez fight?

Pavlik's best win against taylor was against a guy who's been koed numerous times after and is a slugger. Pavlik got battered by martinez and old man 43 year old hopkins and had a war with a journeyman in miranda absolute bum. Yet he's beating a prime canelo and ggg? You clearly have an emotional attachmen to pavlik and cannot think rationally .LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
            Last edited by satiev1; 02-17-2018, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              Id Canelo didnt gas and break so much between action i would maybe favor him...but Pavlik would b huge compared to Nelo
              Pavlik would be hitting air all night long. He can't fight elite counter punchers with great defense. Watch martinez and hopkins fight. GGg would jab him and break him down in 6 rounds and canelo would shut both his eyes out over 12 rounds. Pavlik would be hitting air all night long against canelo with telegraphed shots.

Comment

Working...
              X