No announcement yet.

What Happened to Training Shoes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    nerdy ass plain trump shoes > whatever the **** your people call these.
    Why dont you just look for regular looking shoes then you idiot? you're going out of your way to look for rainbow colored garbage to make some sort of point? your point still hasn't been made. it literally takes me seconds to look for decent shoes online.

Comment

I don't know maybe they are now they are wore in the ring as boxing shoes; what happened to boxing boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        Why dont you just look for regular looking shoes then you idiot? you're going out of your way to look for rainbow colored garbage to make some sort of point? your point still hasn't been made. it literally takes me seconds to look for decent shoes online.
        calm down 4 foot thug.

Comment

You can order custom made if you want

http://m.adidas.com/us/customize?page=superstar-rt

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            You can order custom made if you want

http://m.adidas.com/us/customize?page=superstar-rt

Or is this a MAGA thread about the gays

Comment

Originally posted by Gunpowdergreg View Post
              I don't know maybe they are now they are wore in the ring as boxing shoes; what happened to boxing boots.
              reebok has the best looking boxing boots, imo. tried grabbing a pair in the past but they were highly exclusive supposedly. maybe not anymore though so thanks for reminding me.

Comment

You guys are such pansies, I had no trouble finding these awesome shoes on offer on Amazon prime. They're swaggered up and light as hell.

And stop with the antisemitism, not everything is a Jewish conspiracy

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                  And stop with the antisemitism, not everything is a Jewish conspiracy
                  this is just performance art.

thought you'd find me some decent shoes after you talked all that ****. i'll pass on that kid's meal toy you got there. but took your advice on the new balance though and picked these up on the side. MAGA

Last edited by John Barron; 04-20-2017, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Recently got me some Tazon 6's

I personally love them.

Comment

These were all the rage when i was in high school...everybody was wearing them

Comment

Working...
                      X