Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miller: Expect AJ To Look Lot Stronger If Ruiz Rematch Is In UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    So a heavyweight can cheat, get suspended, then comeback and get right back in the title mix, all in the same year?? What kinda sh1+ is that???
    Welcome to boxing.

This is like a Black Mirror sport where things unimaginable can happen on any given day.

Comment

Miller's logic...commit armed robbery, get 6 mnths and blame the teller you tried to shoot...nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Welcome to boxing.

This is like a Black Mirror sport where things unimaginable can happen on any given day.
        Is that pic Dave Chappelle after he beat the hell outa Ryan Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          Do you have some sort of notification on your phone that alarms when posts are made that means you should come and defend matchroom fighters?

You literally dont post anything except posts in defence of matchroom lol it’s a bit weird. Do you work for them or something? Genuine question, although you would not answer either way
          I just read the threads and quote posts of those talking shlt.

For you to be a Fury fan but make accusations at AJ is ironic. But I could say the same for you when you defend Fury after someone takes digs at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            I just read the threads and quote posts of those talking shlt.

For you to be a Fury fan but make accusations at AJ is ironic. But I could say the same for you when you defend Fury after someone takes digs at him.
            I don’t defend Fury. He got caught with whatever and served a ban. He tested cleanly every other time, so it is what it is. If he did take something, i dont condone that from any fighter but they serve their ban and if they keep testing clean after that then what can you do? I’m no Kid Galahad fan but he served his ban and he’s been clean since, so i’m not going to keep making an issue about it, especially when they’re lengthy bans like he and Fury had. Canelo and his nonsense 6 month ban is a joke though.

I never made an accusations towards AJ. In fact recently i defended him in regards to PED accusations. My feeling is that probably most fighters are juicing, some have the means to get away with it by some form or other. But if a guy is testing clean (like AJ) then we should give them the benefit of the doubt, rather than accusing.

My point was more to do with other people in boxing who have a good understanding of juicing, they probably have a more trained eye than you and i to know who’s on things and who aren’t, because its something they’re surrounded by for years. GGG said similar things about AJ as Miller and Whyte , but he’s always tested clean but seemed suspicious of AJ too?

I was a Pacquiao fan, but when the likes of Malignaggi seemed to be utterly convinced he was juicing, i think there might be something to it, because fighters probably know all the signs that most of us don’t.

See, you’re very odd, you automatically think it was a dig at Joshua, which it wasn’t. I’d have made a similar post if it was about anybody. I just think when some fighters are accusing other fighters, there might be something to it sometimes, if they seem adamant.
            Last edited by deathofaclown; 06-17-2019, 06:43 PM.

Comment

I get that Miller should stay in his own lane, or at least close his lips..... and I'm not sure if AJ really is juicing.....

..... but, what did Whyte say..... ?

Miller referred to Whyte in that article, what did he mean.....?

Comment

Rich coming from a guy who has probably juiced his whole career

But he does have a point

Ukad allow the substance billy joe was popped for by vada up to 24 hours before the fight. That is ridiculous

Comment

It's really sad the stat hw boxing is far as roidin.like I've always said the only clean naturally gifted fighters in hw is Deontay and Joseph Parker.

Comment

So what exactly is Miller is insinuating here?

Comment

Let's make one thing clear. Joshua has never popped dirty for juicing or PED use. So there is no empirical evidence linking him to anything.

However, it has been open secret among boxing circles that he is indeed on something. Everyone from GGG, Whyte, Wilder and even Miller are all saying the same thing and just keep in mind that boxing is like a fraternity.

It's a brotherhood. These guys share the same corner men, nutritionists, strength conditioning coaches, trainers and sparring partners so a lot of them are in the know. In addition, they talk among each other too.

I am not accusing Anthony Joshua of anything because I have no proof. However, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and talks a like duck then it's has to be a well y'all know what I am talking about.

Obviously, like Whyte, Wilder and GGG; Miller is privy to some inside information that the rest of the public doesn't know about.

Comment

Working...
                      X