Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Wilder vs Joshua ordeal already more annoying than the Mayweather vs Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least Floyd and Manny were putting up big PPV numbers that could justify their position. Neither Joshua nor Wilder are any kind of household name. To be honest I wish both sides would die of cancer.

Comment

Nah since the welterweight & middleweight divisions keep me distracted also 154 is lit

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        Not even close. The threads here were like 50 per day during 2009-2013 in pacquiao-mayweather heydays.

I was here. I was witnessed to every news.

Ah ok, I wasn't on any boxing forums during that time so probably just didn't see as much senseless arguing about it.

Comment

May and Pac were truly special, once in a generation fighters. Fans waited 10 years because they were the special.

AJ and Wilder have people irritated after the first year because they aren't good enough to be pulling this shyt on the fans.

Comment

NOTHING will come close to May-Pac... nothing.

the F.lomo vs P.actard flame war will go down in history.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              It’s worse IMO, at least May-Pac were elite level fighters with quality resumes.
              Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              At least Floyd and Manny were putting up big PPV numbers that could justify their position. Neither Joshua nor Wilder are any kind of household name.
              edit: another:
              Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              May and Pac were truly special, once in a generation fighters. Fans waited 10 years because they were the special.

AJ and Wilder have people irritated after the first year because they aren't good enough to be pulling this shyt on the fans.

this............................

Comment

Mayweather vs Pacquiao was a much more complicated affair, both of them where already all-time greats 'And had plenty of other competition'.

Comment

At least in AJ vs. Wilder, one fighter is going to sleep.

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao put the whole audience to sleep.

Comment

It depends if u mean the fans back n forth bs or the fighters back n forth.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                      Mayweather vs Pacquiao was a much more complicated affair, both of them where already all-time greats 'And had plenty of other competition'.
                      I agree ^^^ Floyd had good fights and loved back when Manny was disfiguring guys faces

Comment

Working...
                      X