Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Errol Spence couldn't BEAT Mikey Garcia like Wilder vs Breazeale?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
    Probably because AJ knows how to box? Didn't feel the need to do what Wilder did.
    He did exactly what Wilder did, only Wilder did it faster and more impressively.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      AJ and Wilder plan to fight each other so comparing how they did against similar opposition is relevant.
      I truly believe Lo Greco was paid to take a dive. Lo Greco knew such an opportunity was as good as it was going to get. I’m starting to “acknowledge” or give in that preservation to promoters is extremely important, particularly odd matchmaking to highly protect investments for bigger fights. I think Khan’s last biggest bout is against Brook. Both men know this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
        Nah they're both stupid questions considering there's others like why did AJ as 10 fight novice knock Jason Gavern out 1 round quicker than Wilder who was on 31 fights? Or how why did it take Wilder, as a 33 fight veteran, 9 rounds to knock out Molina when AJ after 17 fights did it in 3 when Molina was juicing.

Fact is they're just all different fight.
        My question is relevant, same as the ones you pose because we will look at is how they did with same guys as part of discussing their eventual fight..

The TS comparison was his usual Spence hating ******ed gibberish.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          What kind of silly ass question is that? Mikey Garcia has boxing in his blood. He was born to fight.

On the other hand, Dominic Breazeale started his career playing collegiate football. He just started boxing less than seven years ago at the of 23.

Besides, Breazeale doesn't have anywhere near the amount of ring experience, fundamentals and mechanics as Mikey Garcia have anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            I get it, Spence fought a smart, boring fight and never gave Garcia a chance. The downside being that if he wants to make money doing another ppv, he has pretty much pissed in that well.
            Not true. All you have to do is keep winning & you can become PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              AJ and Wilder plan to fight each other so comparing how they did against similar opposition is relevant.
              Not really. Thats like saying pac would of kod froid since pac stopped or did better against the same opposition.
              Aj is a technical fighter that breaks down his opponents while wilder just swings like a madman just trying to land that one big punch

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                I get it, Spence fought a smart, boring fight and never gave Garcia a chance. The downside being that if he wants to make money doing another ppv, he has pretty much pissed in that well.
                Spence threw over a 1000 punches and beat up Garcia on the inside and the outside. Garcia had plenty of "chances." If it was boring it's because Garcia didn't come to fight. He went into survival mode.

Comment

Working...
                X