No announcement yet.

[IM MEXICAN] MY NAME IS PABLO and I SCORED the fight 115-113 FOR JACOBS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    You and Marquez are wrong by a mile. Canelo easily won. The judges had it too close. Jacobs only won maybe 3 of the late rounds when Canelo go tired. The rest of the fight Canelo took the fight to Jacobs and clearly outboxed him and out punched him. Jacobs threw more punches but they mostly missed. 117 to 111 for Canelo or 116 to 112 for Canelo if you want to be extra nice to Jacobs. 115 to 113 for Jacobs is nuts. No way that happened. The punch counters said Canelo out landed Jacobs 185 punches to 130 punches and that is what it looked like plus Canelo landed the harder cleaner punches.
    Right. U have to throw the perceived odds away. An even round looks like Jacobs over performing while it makes Canelo look like he underperformed. It doesn’t mean these Vegas judges don’t lean Canelo as he is the cash cow. But a lot of fans will give the underdog extra credit for doing better than expected. Morales is my favourite fighter of all time, I’d take his score with a grain of salt too whatever it was. Hard to get anyone to agree period, so I’m happy to back u up.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      Like Marquez did. I am from the same village as Canelo too Guajaladara and everybody here felt shock when we heard the decision. Similar to the Lara fight but more clear. Crazy how Gennady beat Jacobs better and knocked him down.
      Fock u, fock ur ansistahs....*pisses on your leg*

Comment

Like Marquez did. I am from the same village as Canelo too Guajaladara and everybody here felt shock when we heard the decision. Similar to the Lara fight but more clear. Crazy how Gennady beat Jacobs better and knocked him down.
        I'm Donald Trump and I hereby invite everyone in your village to come and live in my tower, rent free, for life.

Comment

I can't believe NSB posters still take OP seriously and react in such a manner. He does this all the time--- claiming to be a certain race and going against the grain for fights.

I find it hilarious, cause I know he's just doing it for a reaction.

Comment

Stop dude. you dont have to be mexican or any other nationality to score a fight.
            Canelo won, move on

Comment

You were wrong and it's been confirmed here:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=814260

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                He is 1/8th Mexican, 1/8th Puerto Rican, 1/8th White, 1/8th Black, and 1/2 Jackass.
                Solid response lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Solid response lol
                  F YOU AND YOUR THREAD how about that?? *throws a haymaker at your temple and knocks you the f out cold* Idiota

Comment

U guys realize OP is mixed race right? You can be black and mexican.

Comment

Id slap the f out of you with that same keyboard you talk that smack on, have you smiling with keys for teeth.. hoe punk psy ashole
                      Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      Hahaha. I would rag doll you and then use your mouth as a urinal.
                      Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                      Fock u, fock ur ansistahs....*pisses on your leg*
                      Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      I'm Donald Trump and I hereby invite everyone in your village to come and live in my tower, rent free, for life.

Comment

Working...
                      X