Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“All Boxing News Comes from the LDBC” Channel Challenges Ring IQ, claims a UK shill..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “All Boxing News Comes from the LDBC” Channel Challenges Ring IQ, claims a UK shill..

Keep it up and you just might win the " Most Threads by a Single Poster" award for 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      Keep it up and you just might win the " Most Threads by a Single Poster" award for 2019.
      Thanks mate. I was wondering why Curtis Harper has more posts than me...

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        I wanna see IQ slaughter him I bet he’s been anxiously waiting for an LDBC call out! Get your popcorn

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          Thanks mate. I was wondering why Curtis Harper has more posts than me...
          Hes easy money

Comment

Actually, none of the boxing news comes from the LDBC.

What they do is give opinions on news that comes from Boxingscene, ESPN and Coppinger/ Benson etc.

But they're not breaking any of the news. They're just getting it from other websites and reporting.

In fact, there's not a single story that they broke before BS, ESPN or anyone else.

Comment

Not true, we have boots on ground, we pull up court cases, we find boxing contracts, and do interviews with fighters. Does that qualify?

Comment

Originally posted by smfmikejohn View Post
                Not true, we have boots on ground, we pull up court cases, we find boxing contracts, and do interviews with fighters. Does that qualify?
                Not really. YouTubers are a dime a dozen.

Comment

Yeah okay buddy...@

Comment

Working...
                  X