No announcement yet.

Watch Dogs (Multiplayer preview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow. im liking this now.

but no damage on cars and no character customization?? cmon...

Comment

This Tuesday! Gonna be sick. May go to midnight launch party.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
        This Tuesday! Gonna be sick. May go to midnight launch party.
        I Pre ordered at a mall, I have to wait till Tuesday morning.

Comment

Where does it say there is no car damage? I read in the 8 min demo the devs had vehicle damage disabled for the sake of the demo. From my understanding it's in the game. Doubtfully to the extent of GTA but it's there

"There are lots of great-looking cars in Chicago to steal, and the vehicle-damage system is one of the best I've seen. During the chase, cars acquired realistic scrapes and bullet holes. Most collisions resulted in crumpled bumpers and other forms of body damage rather than the exaggerated explosions we usually see in movies and games. Aiden can die if he's in a bad enough crash, but it was nice to see the care that had been taken in distinguishing between a fender-bender and a deadly fireball-collision of doom."
          Last edited by ИATAS; 05-23-2014, 11:53 PM.

Comment

the driving looks inferior to GTAV. it reminds me of midnight club, very arcadey, a little disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED***8482;
              The whole 'manipulate electronics' thing sounds cool but also sounds like it would get repetitive as hell very quickly... How many times can you turn street lights from red to green, or put bridges up or look at cameras... Sounds like it would be cool as hell for a few days.
              it can't be any worse than red dead redemption's free roam. maaaaan that was ****ing boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                the driving looks inferior to GTAV. it reminds me of midnight club, very arcadey, a little disappointing.
                This.

In previous demos, the driving looked stellar, better than GTA V. But in the game, it looks wack.

It looks like a poor man's Saints Row, the driving that is. The rest is fine.

Comment

I'm enjoying the game.

I'll admit the car damage/physics is a joke but it's something I can look past and have a great experience. If you enjoy open world games and Assassin's creed games, you won't have any trouble enjoying this.

Comment

Got it today, loving the game. It's pretty hard - I die a lot.

Comment

I'm digging this game so far. Chicago is huge! The motorcycles are the best. If you have a ****ty car you can tell it's ****ty. Sports cars drive much better.

Seems like there is a million things to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X