• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eminem

Fight me

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
      You warrant quality over quantity, that's cool man...

Now tell me why Ice Cube doesn't warrant a spot on your list. Tell me why his body of work in his prime doesn't warrant a spot on your list. Tell me why AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted, Death Certificate, Kill at Will and The Predator aren't classics. Tell me why they aren't timeless, relatable even today not just to blacks anymore but to society in general.

I haven't even touched his NWA run. Tell me how he wasn't a key cog in pushing the gangster rap movement as part of the most influential rap group ever. Tell me why his material doesn't stand the test of time. 10 years ago, way past his prime, he dropped tunes such as Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It which is infinitely better than the garbage rap has been producing over the past 7 years at least.

Can somebody tell me why is Ice Cube disgustingly underrated?
      I dunno man i guess its personal tastes and all that but tbh hes just shouting over the mic, i dont really see how hes even in the same league as...forget ^ the guys in the list even someone like inspectah deck for example, there literally is no comparison between the two. deck is in another dimension with his flow, lyrics...everything.

NWA and the records he was on are certainly iconic but as an MC, nah he won't be remembered as a 'great' MC... IMO anyway. But im not really a west coast kinda guy, I love groups like Souls of Mischief.. rasco and rass kass are west coast too right? but i wouldnt have Pac in my top 40 greatest Mc's call me crazy i know he was an icon too but i can name 50 dudes who are better imo, he definitely had a message and i dig that but yeah...

Underrated to me is someone like OC, or Deck, Or AZ...

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        I dunno man i guess its personal tastes and all that but tbh hes just shouting over the mic, i dont really see how hes even in the same league as...forget ^ the guys in the list even someone like inspectah deck for example, there literally is no comparison between the two. deck is in another dimension with his flow, lyrics...everything.

NWA and the records he was on are certainly iconic but as an MC, nah he won't be remembered as a 'great' MC... IMO anyway. But im not really a west coast kinda guy, I love groups like Souls of Mischief.. rasco and rass kass are west coast too right? but i wouldnt have Pac in my top 40 greatest Mc's call me crazy i know he was an icon too but i can name 50 dudes who are better imo, he definitely had a message and i dig that but yeah...

Underrated to me is someone like OC, or Deck, Or AZ...
        you are insane bro, INSANE! You haven't got love for the West Coast

Ice Cube is an All Time Great. I actually love Inspectah Deck, he's the most underrated Wu member by a ****ing mile, dude is slept on but Cube is just the superior MC. Sorry but take your pick of Most Wanted/KAW/Death Certificate/Predator >>> Uncontrolled Substance

I'm tellin ya man, you don't have love for the West Coast lol you're a East Coast head. We will have respectfully end this particular strand of this by conversation by saying

We must agree to disagree

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
          you are insane bro, INSANE! You haven't got love for the West Coast

Ice Cube is an All Time Great. I actually love Inspectah Deck, he's the most underrated Wu member by a ****ing mile, dude is slept on but Cube is just the superior MC. Sorry but take your pick of Most Wanted/KAW/Death Certificate/Predator >>> Uncontrolled Substance

I'm tellin ya man, you don't have love for the West Coast lol you're a East Coast head. We will have respectfully end this particular strand of this by conversation by saying

We must agree to disagree
          Im not even a yank so i dont care about west/east coast crap, IMO Cube is not a great MC, i get he's an icon and he was on classic albums but like i said he just shouts, i honestly dont see how his skill is comparable to...lets use another west coast guy:

id rather listen to this than anything Cube was ever on TBF

Comment

Jay Z

How is he not in the poll ?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Im not even a yank so i dont care about west/east coast crap, IMO Cube is not a great MC, i get he's an icon and he was on classic albums but like i said he just shouts, i honestly dont see how his skill is comparable to...lets use another west coast guy:

id rather listen to this than anything Cube was ever on TBF

I'm not a Yank either, I'm British

Yeah I know Rasco. 17 albums and none of them are revered. And Cube doesn't shout, what an awkward misconception. I didn't hear him yelling in Who's The Mack or You Know How We Do It. Hell, he doesn't even yell in GRMMDI which is as politically charged as a record can get

My Summer Vacation >>>>Gunz still hot

Your definition of great differs to mine. We'll leave it at that, it's gone off topic.

Comment

No MC Hammer or Young MC?

Comment

Big Daddy Kane was my first love, Nas was my second.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    Big Daddy Kane was my first love, Nas was my second.

Comment

X raided ......kool moe dee
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 10-18-2017, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X