No announcement yet.

Man KO's Trannys For Exposing Him At Local Churchs Chicken

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    Every churchs chicken is packed especially IN THE HOOD!

I remeber one time a new churchs opened and so they were giving away free chicken on the firstday, I swear like 4 people died that day and had to be shut down lol.
    People love free fried chicken...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      The truth hurts...
      That down low brother getting mad because he phaggots got put out there for all to see, and hear. I guess some dudes can’t embrace their ****sexuality, he ain’t on the dirty down low no more.

Hopefully the police track that sucker puncher down, and charge him with 1st degree assault, with hate crime as a 20 year enhancement. Then he can get drilled by lonely yoked brothers.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 05-18-2018, 12:24 PM.

Comment

This is gonna be The Mack. / Bigdramashow in about a week

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          This is gonna be The Mack. / Bigdramashow in about a week
          I was just about to say this could be the one I was messaging

Comment

There's men out there who think receiving a BJ from a tranny isn't gay. Who U kiddin'? I'm sure some of you on this site would get down with that willingly and smile as long as no1 finds out

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              That down low brother getting mad because he phaggots got put out there for all to see, and hear. I guess some dudes can’t embrace their ****sexuality, he ain’t on the dirty down low no more.

Hopefully the police track that sucker puncher down, and charge him with 1st degree assault, with hate crime as a 20 year enhancement. Then he can get drilled by lonely yoked brothers.
              Word, Z...........

Comment

Working...
              X