No announcement yet.

Linares is not even that big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Hey, I still wear 32x32 pants 20 years after high school... I get it. That test level drops slowly after 30-35, so that doesn't help with keeping fat off.
    Kiss my ass! I'm fighting to stay in a 36

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Kiss my ass! I'm fighting to stay in a 36
      Do some leg work (if you don't already) and take 5,000 iu's vitamin D3 daily... proven to up both free and total test. Mine went from 640 ish to around mid 900 ng/dl. More test=easier to lose weight.

Comment

Ummm, moron? Rigo turned down the fight @ 126 too... maybe you remember that, or are you just following the others on here? Educate yourself first.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.skysp...enko-at-126lbs

134 lb rehydration clause... "donaire weighed 140 lbs". Why they double standard?
        In case you want some more...

"When Lomachenko was holding title at 126lbs, Top Rank offered 'Rigo' twice to face 'Loma' and both times his team turned down by trying to make excuse. 'Let's do catch up weight at 124lb,' they said.

"Now when Lomachenko moved and became champion at 130lb, Rigo's team are making noise again by saying, 'let's catch up at 126lb' but we have bigger plans to move into the 135lb division.

"We already been at 126lb and nobody is there and special to fight Lomachenko," he added:

Comment

Ummm, moron? Rigo turned down the fight @ 126 too... maybe you remember that, or are you just following the others on here? Educate yourself first.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.skysp...enko-at-126lbs

134 lb rehydration clause... "donaire weighed 140 lbs". Why they double standard?
          Moron? Na you little p*ssy, i'm telling the truth. You're full of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            No, you're not. I'm owning the f**k out of you. Just be quiet, it'll all be ok.

Comment

No, you're not. I'm owning the f**k out of you. Just be quiet, it'll all be ok.
              The only thing you own is a little dick.

Comment

The only thing you own is a little dick.
                Lol... I own your mom's pu$$y... often

Comment

I was expecting Loma and Linares to be of the same size because both were former 126lbs champ.
                  Boy I was wrong.

Of course at weigh-in, both will be of the same size.

But after rehydration, the difference in the frame size will be obvious.

Now compared to other LW, it is only natural that Loma is smaller than most of them. Loma is coming up in weight while the others probablr are cutting a lot just to make the limit.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                    That's how small Loma is, At LW he will be smaller in height and reach by almost every opponent. Linares seemed big next to Loma but there other fighters even bigger then Linares.

Linares standing next to Crolla and Campbell

Heres Loma standing next other LW's

Easter is the biggest LW and closest in height i think would be Mikey
                    You don't see the massive back of Linares in those pics do you?
                    Look at Loma again the guy is pretty narrow, Linares is built pretty big and its obvious when he drains himself for the weigh-in he will be able to stack on more weight on that much bigger frame after he's made weight.
                    I don't think Easter looks much bigger than Linares tbh, probably around same size or slightly smaller.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgfb...=youtu.be&t=55

@:55

Comment

Working...
                      X