Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have never even faced another p4p top 10 fighter how can you be p4p#1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Because it ain't ALL about resume dude, how many times and in how many different ways does the same question need to be answered lol....
    So you dont have to prove yourself against other elite fighters to be p4p?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      talent and ability has to be proven against other elite fighters man
      Agree. You think it's not possible to have elite competition unless the opponent is top 10 p4p?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        You fucking casuals make me sick.

1 Least Weasel
        2 Honey Badger
        3 Wolverine

You clearly DKSAP4P... Ban bet? I fkn dare ya!

#p4psucksdonkeyd1ck
        I thought 'whoah... Koba giving it to them with both barrels' until i realized a level headed bloke like yourself would only talk like that when joking.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          Guys just have to find a way to mention this guy bwahahaha

Corrales was ranked higher than Floyd p4p by ring magazine and was the betting favorite

Hatton was lineal champ @ 140 and former WBA ww titlist before facing Floyd.....also in everyone's top ten P4p

Although smaller, JMM was top 3 p4p at the time they fought

Manny was in the top ten p4p when they fought....so was Mosley until they fought

Come on bro....Floyd proved himself and his resume embarrasses every active guy today, not named Manny
          Sorry bud, i caught ya. I was trolling trying to catch a larry but got 2 smaller fish instead.

Comment

its so politicized and favors certain guys more than others. mosley was crap for years and then he clinched marg to death and beat him and they put him at #3 even though marg himself was only #6..hmmm ok.

rungvasai beats roman and hes nowhere near the p4p list...maybe because it was controversial decision but then how do you explain ward being moved up when his fight was ten times worse?

take a look at floyds resume when they had him at p4p #2....genaro, manfredy and justin juuko...really? that was a you fight on hbo and we know who you are rating. then look at pac who was lineal champ at 112 and beat one of the best fighters at 122...wasnt even in the top 10 after that. so that proves its certainly not about resume.

its just people guessing and playing fantasy boxing. there is no rhyme or reason. adrien broner was p4p #6. are you really going to take this list seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
              Sorry bud, i caught ya. I was trolling trying to catch a larry but got 2 smaller fish instead.
              Nice save

Sure you were
              Bwahahaha

Comment

The p4p list is not about necessarily beating other p4p fights as much as just the mythical match up of based on the skill fighter A,B,C, etc has and how those who make up these fights, how THEY believe a fighter would do vs another in various weight classes. Come on Larry, you know this already bro.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  its so politicized and favors certain guys more than others. mosley was crap for years and then he clinched marg to death and beat him and they put him at #3 even though marg himself was only #6..hmmm ok.

rungvasai beats roman and hes nowhere near the p4p list...maybe because it was controversial decision but then how do you explain ward being moved up when his fight was ten times worse?

take a look at floyds resume when they had him at p4p #2....genaro, manfredy and justin juuko...really? that was a you fight on hbo and we know who you are rating. then look at pac who was lineal champ at 112 and beat one of the best fighters at 122...wasnt even in the top 10 after that. so that proves its certainly not about resume.

its just people guessing and playing fantasy boxing. there is no rhyme or reason. adrien broner was p4p #6. are you really going to take this list seriously?
                  You and your whining about Manny is beyond comical, as is your pure disgust for Floyd because he BEAT your hero. You can never get it back either! Ahahahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                    I thought 'whoah... Koba giving it to them with both barrels' until i realized a level headed bloke like yourself would only talk like that when joking.
                    I liked the Leopard / Lion angle of pointing out the utter foolishness of people getting bent out of shape about P4P and just thought I'd run with it. A little parody's appropriate sometimes... some of these guys. smh.
                    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 04-21-2017, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X