Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: If That Fury Showed Up - I Wouldn't Have Stood a Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    I didn't say Bellew would win. It would be more competitive though than a Fury rematch.
    So you mean that little a$$ Bellew would be more competitive than Wilder? Please tell me that's not what you're saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
      Ive been calling Wilder a fraud for years, he is. I said his chin had never been tested, it has now and as I suspected is very weak.

He's had four worthwhile fights in his career and lost two of them.
      He's a fraud and you still haven't realised.

Ruiz is short which is why he got in close and done the damage to AJ. Full leverage at close range is difficult to deal with (admittedly AJ approached the fight all wrong).

AJ isn't a great boxer, he's a great athlete that boxes. He is very flawed and constantly learning, he knows and admits this, that's part of his charm.
      AJ will struggle against Fury, but would boss Wilder who is far worse than Joshua and doesn't admit he can't box, he just puts on a fake bs persona and talks smack (so bored of bigmouthed egotistical Americans who talk like they are "God's" chosen one).

If God was real, he wouldn't want anything to do with the tackiest, dumbest country in the world.

Wilder is fake, he was fed pushovers to pad out his resume and avoided everybody good to try and produce a record number of defences.

Americans jumped on the bandwagon because DW was their only dog in the fight.
      They have lost control of the heavyweight division and put up a fake champion to try to convince the world they had someone special. All they had to do was avoid all risky fights and never fight for unification. If it weren't for Fury the deception would still be going.
      Lol I hit that nail right on the head didn't I? I'm not even a Wilder fan!

You're a sad individual and you need some help. If anything, you should be thanking the US for far more than just WWII.

And you want to talk about God? Well, while we're a free country founded under Christian values, we allow everyone to believe what they like. Just like God's free will on man. As it should be.

But don't get it twisted, we are the only ones defending the Holy lands. Go wash your mouth out with soap you absolute pillock.

Comment

I respect Tony's honesty here but even when Tyson seemed disjointed and Bellow was calling him out I thought he's lost the plot.

Comment

It's funny but Bellew actually has a better heavyweight resume than Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
            You're acting like wilder has beaten lots of top fighters.

No i'm not. I'm just stating a FACT.

Hes beaten no-one that Joyce couldn't.
            You don't know that, unless Joyce actually fights one of Wilder's previous opponents.

I like Joyce, unlike both Wilder and Fury he can keep his mouth under control, he prefers to let his fist do his talking.
            Joyce's negatives are his slow ponderous movement, too many arm punches thrown instead of power shots, and lack of head movement. Wilder would capitalise on all of Joyce's shortcomings.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              I like Joyce but he's the slowest boxer I've ever seen. Wilder would obliterate him.
              Ditto. He comes across as a nice guy, but way too slow and ponderous.
              I am looking forward to his fight with Daniel Dubois. Should be interesting, I doubt if the judge's scorecards will be needed!

Comment

Originally posted by OLD JUD View Post
                Ditto. He comes across as a nice guy, but way too slow and ponderous.
                I am looking forward to his fight with Daniel Dubois. Should be interesting, I doubt if the judge's scorecards will be needed!
                I'm pretty sure that Dubois will use him as a heavy bag. Unless Daniel gasses with the volume of punches he lands on Joyce, he wins

Comment

Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
                  He's managed to avoid Whyte (mandatory challenger for almost 2 years). Your own argument proves yourself wrong.
                  That just shows that you know nothing because that's simply not true. Go do some homework before you speak, dummy! He got popped for steroids and lost all of his rankings in 2019 and had even previously been tested positive in 2012! Keep defending this worthless cheat. It proves what you're about.

Comment

Fury beats Bellew on his worst night, but Wilder also.

Cmon guys now you think everybody beats Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      It's funny but Bellew actually has a better heavyweight resume than Wilder.
                      So beating totally shot David Haye makes his HW resume' better?

You guys are unbelievable, I swear

Comment

Working...
                      X