No announcement yet.

the quality of posters here is at an all time low, more fans less fan boys plz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
    Not sure when I really took notice but it appeared to pick up around 6 months ago maybe. Wouldn't surprise me if there were alts involved as some of the verbiage is pretty similar at times.
    there were a lot of alts around here especially during the mayweather pacquiao saga, cant tell now i been away too long

Comment

Most on here just back fighters almost purely based on tribal factors...they aren't real boxing fans but men who have low self-esteem and need to live vicariously through men of their tribe achieving things, so they can feel better about themselves.

A lot of people on here don't even really know how to score a fight...and then a lot of others have no real interest in scoring a fight correctly, or analyzing fighters correctly...just trying to find ways to get their guy the win or have people view their guy in a favorable light.

But...that's sports in general really...people are fans/fanatics...just the way it is.

Comment

You're one of the biggest antagonists on here. Your boy got starched and not you don't want to hear it. Grow some thicker skin if you're going to be a shyt-talker.

Comment

the quality of posting has been ****ty on this site for a long time. haha. It didn't just start

Comment

Why are you surprised? Welcome to the internet.
            Just be unbiased and a fan of boxing then you'll have no problem

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              Yet another butthurt Wilder fan.

Why don't you tell us all again how Fury can't beat Wilder?

I've had to listen to casuals telling me that Wilder would KO Fury for the past 5 years. It feels good to finally prove them wrong.
              Iam still on a high after that impressive performance by Fury.Nice to see him rise from the darkness from where he was 2 years ago.I just hope now he can maintain the levels and not let the adulation get to him.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                You're one of the biggest antagonists on here. Your boy got starched and not you don't want to hear it. Grow some thicker skin if you're going to be a shyt-talker.
                go find a hobby, "your boy" dude you we dont even post or reply to each other and ive never been the biggest wilder fan, you dudes make up whatever comes to mind. i picked him to win, sure, cuz its a boxing forum and i explained why. you dont have to be a huge fan of a fighter to pick them in an upcoming fight

but i do remember you from the past, i havent been on this forum regularly in 2 years so where'd you get "your boy" from

this has nothing to do with wilder and fury, all you guys do is bicker like kids on here.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                  the quality of posting has been ****ty on this site for a long time. haha. It didn't just start
                  obviously, i had a long time away post kovalev-ward 2 came back around December and things seem worse than even the mayweather pac saga

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                    Most on here just back fighters almost purely based on tribal factors...they aren't real boxing fans but men who have low self-esteem and need to live vicariously through men of their tribe achieving things, so they can feel better about themselves.
                    I feel the reason why Tyson Fury is the peoples champion in England is where he has come from.Has mental difficulties and has so far overcome them. I feel if he is in the zone is the best heavyweight on the planet.Not to mention is deeply religious and probably more so than Joshua/Wilder which is a bonus in my book.

Comment

Working...
                    X