Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB PICK EM 2020 #13 AND #14 (22nd FEBRUARY)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

surprised by how many people are picking Washington.

Comment

Washington Dec close

Wilder ko late x3

Comment

Otrocubiche
        Martin ko late
        Wilder ko mid
        I'm actually pulling for Fury, probably the biggest waste of talent of all times.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
          That's not even a proper pick to begin with... It's Decision close or wide. We're not picking UD/SD/MD
          good catch and point. Even though a majority decision is most always 12 pts >, good catch.
          Did you by chance post to him to let him know? Or just me in order to try and correct me?

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
            Fury by majority
            Make sure for a decision pick that you have it as a close decision 12pts > or a wide decision 12 pts or more. Thankfully one of the other posters caught it. Also don’t miss out on the points for the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
              surprised by how many people are picking Washington.
              I am too! Gonna be a good fight hopefully

Comment

I haven't done a monologue for any of my previous posts so I apologise in advance. During a week where we're harassed by our 'casual fan' friends and family, it's great to get the verdict from actual boxing fans and I can understand why so many have gone for Wilder. I've been a fan of Tyson since Mc Dermott II and lost a tonne of money on him through bets, hotels and tickets. Despite my Fury fandom, I've been thinking Wilder early all week and can see him doing it.

However,

BobLobLaw

Martin / KO / Late X2
                Fury / Dec / Wide X2

Good luck to all and here's to a great fight.

P.S.

MulaKO and FinitoxDynamita, keep it up.
                You provide excellent undercard action, week in-week out.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                  good catch and point. Even though a majority decision is most always 12 pts >, good catch.
                  Did you by chance post to him to let him know? Or just me in order to try and correct me?
                  Naw I just quoted both I thought. But he should get the idea from your post better. I wasn't necessarily trying to correct you so much as pointing out you missed a more crucial thing than him just missing the 1st pick option. Kinda rushed through it as I'm dealing with sick and screaming children lol

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                    Naw I just quoted both I thought. But he should get the idea from your post better. I wasn't necessarily trying to correct you so much as pointing out you missed a more crucial thing than him just missing the 1st pick option. Kinda rushed through it as I'm dealing with sick and screaming children lol
                    Yes... I feel ya on the sick and screaming kids. That’s as tough as being in the ring sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post
                      I haven't done a monologue for any of my previous posts so I apologise in advance. During a week where we're harassed by our 'casual fan' friends and family, it's great to get the verdict from actual boxing fans and I can understand why so many have gone for Wilder. I've been a fan of Tyson since Mc Dermott II and lost a tonne of money on him through bets, hotels and tickets. Despite my Fury fandom, I've been thinking Wilder early all week and can see him doing it.

However,

BobLobLaw

Martin / KO / Late X2
                      Fury / Dec / Wide X2

Good luck to all and here's to a great fight.

P.S.

MulaKO and FinitoxDynamita, keep it up.
                      You provide excellent undercard action, week in-week out.
                      That’s true about our undercard bro. They are definitely providing the extra entertainment.

Comment

Working...
                      X