No announcement yet.

The official apologize to Hauser thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official apologize to Hauser thread

Oh look at that, a British Newspaper confirmed what everyone with a brain knew was true when it was first reported.

Good job reporting Thomas Hauser! Great job breaking the biggest news story in boxing so far this week!

Since he’s on staff at boxingscene.com, lets apologize to him for accusing him of using his job to intentionally lie and hurt another human being. What an awful thing to be accused of!

Luckily this thread exists for all those idiots who accused him of doing such a thing to apologize in.

The people accusing him never had any integrity anyway so they're not going to apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      The people accusing him never had any integrity anyway so they're not going to apologize.
      This.

I myself think Hauser is a giant turd of a person, but one thing he's not is stupid & he wouldn't have been saying this publicly if it wasn't true.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Maybe their ALT accounts will apologize...Imma keep

my

eyes

open

Tho

Aggg HA HA HA Haaaaggggggggg

Comment

BoxingScene itself is more than CREDIBLE when it comes to Boxing News, yeah they don't just run with Rumors and Post Stupid Stuff for Clickbait

Again PRIDE have some people in DENIAL, so they will sit on this forum all day defending their Countrymen, favorite Promoters and Fighters they're a fan of

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...win-Rivas.html
          Last edited by sicko; 07-25-2019, 03:27 PM.

Comment

I thought Thomas Hauser was among the most respected journalists in boxing or have I got it all wrong? UK fans are a disgrace with their bias. I wouldn't accept an Irishman doing that either so why make excuses for your own? That guy they're fighting is someone's child, friend, maybe even husband and father. You can't be letting them use substances that can potentially help you ruin their entire life for the sake of competition alone. This isn't war for God's sake.
            Last edited by BoloShot; 07-25-2019, 03:30 PM.

Comment

On behalf of all the Britards that won't show up...

My bad, bruh

Oh wait, Brits be like, Cheers, mate

Comment

People are denying this report? Its like people ignoring the fact that Tyson Fury and Hughie Fury both tested positive for the same steroid type, then mystically as Fury ban was around the corner he goes into hiding with 'depression'...

Fanboys ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  Oh look at that, a British Newspaper confirmed what everyone with a brain knew was true when it was first reported.

Good job reporting Thomas Hauser! Great job breaking the biggest news story in boxing so far this week!

Since he’s on staff at boxingscene.com, lets apologize to him for accusing him of using his job to intentionally lie and hurt another human being. What an awful thing to be accused of!

Luckily this thread exists for all those idiots who accused him of doing such a thing to apologize in.
                  - -Did a better, more comprehensive job busting TUE 50-0.

This latest just he said/she said with no transparency whatsoever.

Comment

Apologise for what? Hauser should never be trusted again after accusing Mayweather of failing 3 tests, did he apologise for that? No he did not.

Comment

Working...
                    X