Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      You'll see. Just a bunch of democratic bullsheeit. Kavanaugh is a good man......Rockin'

Comment

• How many of you can stay out all night and claim you got drunk don't know what happened?
        Last edited by TJ highway; 10-02-2018, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• I drank a fair bit when i was younger.. only one time have i had gaps in my memory and that was after i had had fillings in my teeth and been given anesthetic earlier in the day.. I have no idea how or when i got home

I think it's pretty clear whats going on though.. they can't get any real evidence about sexual assault.. So they are going after him acting like he was a crazy drink/drunk/that may have blacked out and abuser her when he was in school..

The left now wants to crucify him for doing what the vast majority of kids/young adults have been doing for decades and decades (drinking)

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            I drank a fair bit when i was younger.. only one time have i had gaps in my memory and that was after i had had fillings in my teeth and been given anesthetic earlier in the day.. I have no idea how or when i got home

I think it's pretty clear whats going on though.. they can't get any real evidence about sexual assault.. So they are going after him acting like he was a crazy drink/drunk/that may have blacked out and abuser her when he was in school..

The left now wants to crucify him for doing what the vast majority of kids/young adults have been doing for decades and decades (drinking)
            Back to your trailer park

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
              How many of you can stay out all and claim you got drunk don't know what happened?
              My buddy Steve, driving in a stolen car, almost ran over Sam.. in Hollywood, He gave up bank robbery, and made money in IT, he is an Amazon executive now...

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                I drank a fair bit when i was younger.. only one time have i had gaps in my memory and that was after i had had fillings in my teeth and been given anesthetic earlier in the day.. I have no idea how or when i got home

It’s like you magically wake up at home... freaks me out... I feel like a time traveler, except I lose time etc...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X