The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argentina in with a chance now.

Game on.

Nigeria vs Argentina was expected to be a nothing game but now it has real importance which is great!

Also I don't even know who I think will win

Comment

• All Nigerian WC wins have been against European teams, between that and Joshua, they own you ****ers

Comment

• Thank **** for that. Iceland were bloody sickening with their miracle story and charm.

Like Leicester when they got to the CL quarters. Like, great story, but you need to get back in your lane now

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
          the seemingly strong, masculine tough vikings made to look like feeble cucks by the superior BBC race! we never win Beercules
          The whole country of Iceland got BBCd

By NIGERIA of all countries

Comment

• Oh man, pouring rain in Kaliningrad for the Serbia/Swiss match

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              All Nigerian WC wins have been against European teams, between that and Joshua, they own you ****ers
              Nigeria are pony.

They’ll never beat anyone decent. Iceland have the population of a serial killers wardrobe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Nigeria are pony.

They’ll never beat anyone decent. Iceland have the population of a serial killers wardrobe.
                Yeah, I guess Iceland hasn't really beaten anyone, I mean their best win recently is probably the weak ass English at Euros

Comment

Yeah, I guess Iceland hasn't really beaten anyone, I mean their best win recently is probably the weak ass English at Euros
                  You don’t even need the winky face. Some of us wanted to disband the national team after that game.

Lost to a nation that had the population of a Tesco Extra

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    You don’t even need the winky face. Some of us wanted to disband the national team after that game.

Lost to a nation that had the population of a Tesco Extra
                    Well its a damn good thing you didn't cuz I keep hearing about how the other big time teams at the WC have been weighed and found wanting and that the time is now for the mighty English!! There is now nothing that can prevent this English takeover after their indescribable 2-1 thrashing of the unstoppable Tunisians. The rest of the world should just bow in hopes that the Queen will show mercy on us for even contemplating resistance against this superior power.

Comment

Well its a damn good thing you didn't cuz I keep hearing about how the other big time teams at the WC have been weighed and found wanting and that the time is now for the mighty English!! There is now nothing that can prevent this English takeover after their indescribable 2-1 thrashing of the unstoppable Tunisians. The rest of the world should just bow in hopes that the Queen will show mercy on us for even contemplating resistance against this superior power.
                      For every English victory we
                      need to recite 14 important words.

They have been weighed.

They have been measured.

And they have been found wanting

Comment

Working...
                      X