No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather pulling out of Rizin bout embarrassing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Who gives a fuk about this little jap troll he is shorter than a girl lol.

Good that flotd isnt fighting hello kitty
    lolololololololol

That's the best part. The jap is shorter than a girl and Floyd still waited to be in our soil to cancel it. That's what I call the ultimate duck MOVE..He got scared over A FIGHTER that has the size close to hello kitty

#EMBARRASSING

Comment

I know your mom and aunties work as maids in Korean households. Dont hate on me for that, it aint my fault. Not my problem that you guys are the bum asians. Which korean restaurants do you wash dishes for? Lol

We are better than you guys period so stfu and go change my grill.
      Awe the mom jokes. This when you know you've taken an L. When you bring up the moms .. Shiiet at least my family ain't starving Like yours you North Korean kimchi stanky ass.

Comment

it was embarrassing.

floyd fans praise him to be the smartest and the most intellectual boxer...business-wise. Signing a contract. Taking pictures with that unknown japanese fighter. And claiming he's doing something right. LOL. Only had the balls to go to US and announce the cancellation on his instagram with nothing but Ellerbe's words in there.

But the dude has gambling issues, bad investment decisions, buying $18mil watches. That $300mil mma payday wont last that long. I dont know anyone who blews that amount of money in a year. I mean, look at these investment decisions he's making. That investment press conference look suspect. The dude is being scammed and he doesn't even know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          More embarrassing than Pacroid losing to a schoolteacher?
          But the best part is Quasimodo didn't really win. Not to mention they did fight.

While,

In Floyd's case, he wasn't even brave to be in the same ring with a japanese midget. So yeah, that takes the cake. Floyd got spooked without even entering the ring yet and flew himself back to our country before releasing the truth his QUEER. That's LEGENDARY EMBARRASSING lmao

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-08-2018, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Yep, his excuse was suspect. Claiming he knew nothing about the details of the fight and didn't even know who his opponent was? After announcing it himself and an $80M purse being tossed around. I suspect he thought the Japanese Bieber was just going to roll over and accept whatever terms Floyd wanted. When that didn't happen Floyd took his ball and ran home. Same way he threatened to cancel the Maidana fight on the night of the fight if he didn't change his gloves.
            This is an obvious duck move. No matter how you slice it. He knew this is a global fight, he just didn't realize there will be kicking involved lmao

This was Floyd spotted in Japan shores before finding his way out of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              Awe the mom jokes. This when you know you've taken an L. When you bring up the moms .. Shiiet at least my family ain't starving Like yours you North Korean kimchi stanky ass.
              Im from the South and we keep you and your peeps working at the swetshop factories U bumass motherfuker lol. You an indian or some southeast asian bum arent you? Dont be scared to reveal yourself lil phag.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                does this spoon guy ever speak on anything else besides mayweather???????
                Yeah he does, he often speaks about Pacquiao's genitals.

Comment

It is actually pretty embarrassing, whats worse is some guy on here was posting these HUGE purses for the fight and I was gonna call him out on it but then thought, nah, waste of time.

Floyd really does embarrass himself quite often.

Comment

Im from the South and we keep you and your peeps working at the swetshop factories U bumass motherfuker lol. You an indian or some southeast asian bum arent you? Dont be scared to reveal yourself lil phag.
                    who's you and your people?? shiiet you have you own people in the sweat shop! lol. you think im indian from india when i said that im native??? wtf??!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      Yeah if thats what they doing But CLOWNING is different.

You can clown that mayweather is fighting this nobody

and then when he pulls out you can clwon that he was afraid to fight this nobody.

You dont get that?

read above.
                      Sure you can do it. It’s still contradictory

Comment

Working...
                      X