Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think this is real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Do you think this is real?

https://youtu.be/NF7g0d4VSYQ

Thoughts?

If it's fake, it's A1 acting.

Deuteronomy 18: 9 -13

9 When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.

10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

13 Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post

Thoughts?

Laughing at the first comment

“I used to be a medium... now im a extra large!”

Comment

Its not fake from the peoples side. But from the "mediums" side he's just making sh^t up that he knows about these people (they are public figures in w/e city or state they are in & their past relationships could be out in the media or they've mighta even talked about them on the air in the past) or things he picked up on via verbal or nonverbal cues before or during the reading. If there was anyone legit able to talk to the dead they'd cut the bs right off at the start & say Larry Williams or whoever he was is here & they would be talking in more exact details then vague every day-ish type sh^t. This cat also talks super fast so even if his cold read is missing they are forgotten quick & his hits are landing firmly cuz people will think "yea Chuck did drink alot" til the guy lands another hit.

There's tricks to this sh^t these cats are experts on & have a lot of practice with.

Comment

Thoughts?

The reporters are either damn good actors or they're truly feeling from what he's saying.

I don't know, man. It's hard to know for sure with these things.

Comment

Oh God is James Randi still alive? Someone get him on the phone to debunk this fruit cake.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              Deuteronomy 18: 9 -13

9 When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.

10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

13 Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.
              Was about to quote the same thing..

Comment

Thoughts?

I’m a Jew, we are taught from birth to avoid guys who can speak to the dead, interpret and speak with the dead...

We, leave a pace at the table, for Moses, our dead ancestors.. Seder.. sitting Seder...

I had a dream about my pops who died in my arms... I woke up crying... my dad sat in that empty chair, He smiled, said no words... for me... I was blessed... I’m a Jew, if my dad would had spoken to me... I’m trained not to listen.. I am forbidden from conversing with the dead..

I’ll talk to them when I die too.

Comment

Cold reading. Talk quickly and throw out lots of generalities. As you see reactions to specific generalities go down that path. No one can talk to dead people as dead people no longer exist. However it’s very easy to fool people. Magicians do it all the time.

Comment

Acting has nothing to do with it.

They were duped in to believing he was talking to the dead.

It kinda amazes me that cold readers still get the time of day when so many people have proved you can do what they do by learning cold reading techniques.

I guess it all comes down to gullible people wanting to believe.

Comment

Working...
                    X