No announcement yet.

Lottery club

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Each person buys $20 worth of tickets. Scan the tickets and upload them. We split the money.

This is better than your local lottery club because we can purchase tickets from all over the U.S.

The Mega Millions jackpot is over $900 million and the cashout option is $719 million before taxes

Gotta upload a pic of your driver licence and a current utility bill.

Who's down?
    Just waiting for the lawsuit to kick in once the winnings are made. Injunctions will be made and you won't be able to spend the money until the case is finished.

Comment

I have absolutely zero doubt the lottery is rigged. I'm basically 100% certain of it.

Not only are the odds that you pick the right numbers out of an infinite number of possibilities, astronomically, impossibly against your favor...

but all the numbers being picked are electronically logged. It would be so easy to create an alogorithm to pick out which combinations aren't being picked, and those are the numbers the lottery chooses to show, making the sheep think it's random.

Every now and then they might pick a winner and release a fraction of their revenue, or just hire a doppler just to keep the cash grab flowing.

Has anyone you've known, won the lottery? Or do you know anybody who knows anybody who knows anybody who won the lottery?

Case closed.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-19-2018, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        $1 gonna buy life changing food?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          I have absolutely zero doubt the lottery is rigged. I'm basically 100% certain of it.

Not only are the odds that you pick the right numbers out of an infinite number of possibilities, astronomically, impossibly against your favor...

but all the numbers being picked are electronically logged. It would be so easy to create an alogorithm to pick out which combinations aren't being picked, and those are the numbers the lottery chooses to show, making the sheep think it's random.

Every now and then they might pick a winner and release a fraction of their revenue, or just hire a doppler just to keep the cash grab flowing.

Has anyone you've known, won the lottery? Or do you know anybody who knows anybody who knows anybody who won the lottery?

Case closed.
          I know someone who won less than £10 000 000 and 3 others who won around £200k.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

Case closed.
            Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
            Just waiting for the lawsuit to kick in once the winnings are made. Injunctions will be made and you won't be able to spend the money until the case is finished.
            Originally posted by New England View Post
            you're better off spending that money on food or something if you're truly broke.

there are other ways to get rich.

you know, be smart, work hard, realize opportunities and capitalize on them.

broke mfers

let's hit da lottery!

Comment

Welp..........

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Welp..........
                Yo! Just enjoy your college football today. Then either Monday or Tuesday you re-up again. PLus check if you won any of the smaller prizes

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  maracho- since possessions make you rich you should be in here.

JimRaynor - no explanation needed. Your broke-a$$ should definitely be in here.

That gave me a chuckle.

Comment

Ya'll in or not?????

Comment

BostonGuy said he'd handle everything. Can we get ten people at $20 each???

Comment

Working...
                      X