No announcement yet.

GGG-Canelo II - Press Row Scoring - Don't Delete this Again Canelo Fan Boys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    GGG went from a killer who was supposed to ko anyone from 154 to 168 and easily knockout canelo got whooped in the first fight
    You should never watch or comment on the sport of boxing again if you think Canelo "whooped" Golovkin in the first fight

Seriously guy just log off and forget your password, this sport isn't for you

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      And 7% thought Canelo won so not enough to suggest he deserves to be champion based on that.

you can throw out a 116-112 scorecard for golovkin, those people have no idea what they are looking at, have an agenda, or had a really, really bad seat. which does happen, BTW. i had media credentials for years, and unless it was at a club i would usually have a better chance of scoring from home with the sound off. you're aslo, you know, writing a story during the fight

a good chunk of those guys don't know what the f#ck they're looking at, anyway.

abel thought canelo won the fight. you could see it in his voice and hear it in his face. you going to listen to some writers with bad seats in a loud arena, or golovkon's own f#cking trainer?

believe me, just believe me when i tell you this, body shots count, and they're incredibly easy to discount from press row unless you know what you're looking at. one guy hardly went to the body, the other is one of the best body punchers in boxing and slowed his dude down. fought the puncher in the center of the ring and won the balance of rounds. and let's also not act like scoring in a boxing match is perfect! not all roudns are created equal! one guy got his first real beating to the body and head, and the other was just in a hard fight.

Comment

Boxing has politics, just look at castillo vs floyd. Vegas protects investment. End of story,

Comment

Still with this?

This wasn't Castillo vs Mayweather or JMM vs Pac 3.

Move on, Canelo did a great job and I agreed with the scoring.

GET OVER IT

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            And 90% of the cards had it razor close.

Close fight.
            The point is that barely a % or 2 felt Canelo won. AT most they could give him a draw, which means GGG should still be champion. AND more importantly, the majority of those that watched felt GGG won.

The point is not if it's a close fight or not, the point is that the right decision was not made, twice in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              golovkin not only took a beating, he'll show it in his next fight. caenlo will knock him out if they fight again.

it was reasonably competitve from a rounds standpoint, but golovkin won rounds close when eh won them, canelo put a ton of leather on golovkin when he won his wide rounds and you f#ckin gknow it. he fought himfrom the center of the ring and he beat him up. that fight took a hell of a lot more out of golovkin, believe me. and you bet your ass golovkin felt it more the next day. punishment to the head was relatively equal. canelo f#cking destroyed golovkin's body. there are vital organs in there and believe me, those shots hurt, win rounds, count, ruin your career, all of it.

i'll probably be betting money on a canelo stoppage if they fight again. golovkin doesn't have many more of those in the tank.
              This ^^^^^ You have to give every swing round to GGG just to justify a draw and ignore the huge difference in quality punches these guys landed. GGG for the second fight in a row couldn't get anything going but the jab while Canelo once again out landed him in power punchers, landed the bigger cleaner shots that did the most damage. GGG's phuking face was falling apart like we have NEVER seen before and that's not even where the most damage was done. The body! Canelo totally raped him to the body where as GGG for the second fight in a row was scared shytless to even attempt body punches because he didn't want to get countered. 2 biggest fights of his career and he landed a grand total of 14 body punches for a man who claims Mexican Style no less. Since when is being scared to go to the body and throwing nothing but jabs Mexican Style LMAO

You lose a fight, get your face broken when the other guy fought you EXACTLY how you said he needed to fight you for you to look good? Then you lose any rights to cry about the judges. This was the fight where GGG and his fans said I can't rely on judges I have to knock Canelo out and GGG said Canelo only made me look bad in the first fight because he moved and boxed to much. Said he ran and that if he didn't run and fought him Mexican Style he easily beats and KO's Canelo. Canelo brought Mexican Style into his crib. Walked in his house drank his kool aid out the jar, put his dirty kicks on his couch and slapped GGG's girl on the azzz and said what you going to do about it. And GGG blinked and backed down. Backed up and wanted to jab didn't want shyt to do with a Mexican Style fight. 2 fights in a row he can't nothing but jabs second fight he can't even cry and say he fought that way because "canelo" ran from him. Just accept that Canelo is the better fighter. After the abuse GGG took if they fight a 3rd fight he loses even worse and likely knocked out. Canelo has proven he has zero fear of GGG and can land his power shots whenever he wants on the back foot or front foot. 2 fights in GGG has yet to prove he can land anything but jabs, misses at a ungodly rate and still scared to attempt body shots. That wasn't the game plan and even his own trainer who told him he was losing threw him under the bus and admitted that GGG didn't follow the gameplan or listen to him. He was on camera telling GGG between rounds 3-7 to STOP backing up, attack you are giving rounds away and finally in the 8th tried to hide from the camera and whispered you know you are losing the fight right. Then said this to reporters after the fight

GGG trainer Able Sanchez answer when directly asked was why GGG was backing up from Canelo after they demanded Mexican Style talk and was that the game plan you had.

“I wanted Golovkin to fight Canelo. If Canelo was gonna stand in the middle of the ring, I wanted him to fight Canelo. He decided it was better to do the things that he did." - Able Sanchez

Asked a follow up on why he did that

“If I start to make excuses about Golovkin, then I’m taking away from the victory of Canelo, and that’s ridiculous. We as coaches can only coach them and do the best we can in the gym and have a game plan. When we get in there, they see things that maybe are better for them. We can’t force them to do something they don’t want to do." - Able Sanchez

Basically telling the world GGG could of won the fight if he would of just listened to me LMAO
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 10-18-2018, 12:29 PM.

Comment

It really just feels like these boxer fans have no idea what they are talking about.

Let's talk facts.

Canelo vs GGG 2 was VERY COMPETITIVE. FACT.

The fighters/Trainers ring side DID NOT COME TO THE FIGHT TO SCORE IT. THEY CAME TO WATCH AND BE ENTERTAINED. FACT.

The media (fake news equivalent apparently to all you GGG haters) did come to score the fight. FACT.

So replying that this person said this is bull****, unless they actually had a score card in front of them and score the fight LIKE I DID.

I scored the fight a solid 7-5 for GGG. Which in turn agrees with 98% of the people who came to score the fight. I score close rounds/swing rounds for the champion always. You cant be the champ if you cant beat the champ. Even without swing rounds GGG is still a head.

And then I dont get the GGG is a media darling? The same people who say this **** are the same people saying Canelo is the biggest draw in the sport and GGG is 97k. How can you be a media darling with no exposure? Canelo IS the bigger draw 100%. GGG is the champion.

These are the same people who said, because Sanchez told GGG he was losing, he must have been losing. You know JUST LIKE DADDY MAYWEATHER told junior that he was getting whooped by Pacquiao yet still won by a huge majority RIGHT?

Foreman cant even tell you what rounds Canelo won and as much as he refuses to admit it he WAS pretty much robbed vs Ali. If the ropes werent so loose I'm pretty sure it would have been a different story and I love Ali.

But casuals dont know that side of the story right? They just watch highlights.

If there is a GGG v Canelo 3 it will be IMPOSSIBLE for GGG to win because as the champ he wasnt given the benefit like he should have been despite clearly winning the first fight and should have squeaked out the second.

He must win even more decisive than he won the 1st which I dont see happening. So a third fight is just a money grab for Canelo like Pac was for Floyd.

All he needs to do is show up and not get KOed or knocked down and he is GUARANTEED victory.

Real boxing fans dont endorse this

If this wasnt a robbery like Lewis v Holyfield 1 idk what is. It's a money grab for the sport and a fighter. The did the sport a disservice and GGG a disservice.

Comment

Everyone thinks GGG won but thats not important to canelo. Canelo feels like a winner as GGG couldnt knock him out when everyone thought he would a while ago.
                  So Nelo doesnt feel like he lost or is a loser even taking more punches to face. Nelo feels more manly than everyone who couldnt survive 12 rounds.

Comment

whats the point in going over all of this?

GGG fans will say he won & Canelo fans will say otherwise. Nothing is going to change that or the cards.

Anybody that is objective knows that Canelo is always going to get cards and any competitive in his favour, it is what it is and always has been, nobody can deny that if they're honest people. It'll only get worse now he has this huge new deal and so much money invested in him. That's business for you. He isn't the first boxer to get decisions because he's a cash cow and he won't be the last.

Comment

This just needs to stop now. We know where everyone stands. I saw the fight and have my opinion just like everyone else. The official cards are in and that is that. That doesn't mean one has to agree with them or think they were right. But time to move on now. Beating a dead horse.

Comment

Working...
                      X