Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Did Not Care About The Money, He Wanted Respect!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Oh damn okay! I didn't know that!
    That never crossed my mind that the lines change when a fighter has Alot of fans betting on him... I'll def have to drop some feria on Munguia.
    It'll be a great fight but I believe Jaime got this!
    You know what I hate more than anything?? Is when GGGtards try and act like they scored the fight fair and HONESTLY. I got someone right now saying they scored it 8-4 for GGG. Then act like it was a legit scorecard. Then I start asking some more questions to see if legit and come to find out they bent over BACKWARDS for ALL the close rounds. Dude scored rounds 1 and 12 for GGG.

I would prefer MF'ers just be honest with themselves. And say no FKN way were they gonna admit it was a close fight. Fuk Canelo and then go back to suking that GGGood Dic.

Anyone that scored the fight more than 7-5 went out of their way to do it. And I wouldnt trust them to judge ***** let alone boxing.

Comment

• Anyone that gave GGG BOTH rounds 1 and 12 did it for either 2 reasons. 1 they hate Canelo or 2 they LOVE GGG and cant get over being biased.

If you cant get over your own personal feelings you should NOT be scoring fights. Or at least never with boxers you love or hate when they fight.

Im a HUGE Canelo fan but I still scored it 7-5 GGG. Rounds 1-3 and 10/12.

Round 11 was 50/50 but I gave it to GGG. I have NO problem with guys who scored it for Canelo. And if did

6-6 Draw then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        You know what I hate more than anything?? Is when GGGtards try and act like they scored the fight fair and HONESTLY. I got someone right now saying they scored it 8-4 for GGG. Then act like it was a legit scorecard. Then I start asking some more questions to see if legit and come to find out they bent over BACKWARDS for ALL the close rounds. Dude scored rounds 1 and 12 for GGG.

I would prefer MF'ers just be honest with themselves. And say no FKN way were they gonna admit it was a close fight. Fuk Canelo and then go back to suking that GGGood Dic.

Anyone that scored the fight more than 7-5 went out of their way to do it. And I wouldnt trust them to judge ***** let alone boxing.

Homie that's always gonna happen though. I think you and me are the only ones who are a fan of one of them but can also keep it real.
        I scored it 7-5 Triple g the first time I saw it but I have no problem with the draw either. I can make a case for both fighters winning so I feel a draw was fair.
        But for people to say Triple g clearly won or when they say Canelo ran then that just shows they clearly hate Canelo and/or they some straight triple g nuttriders!

Comment

Homie that's always gonna happen though. I think you and me are the only ones who are a fan of one of them but can also keep it real.
          I scored it 7-5 Triple g the first time I saw it but I have no problem with the draw either. I can make a case for both fighters winning so I feel a draw was fair.
          But for people to say Triple g clearly won or when they say Canelo ran then that just shows they clearly hate Canelo and/or they some straight triple g nuttriders!
          I hear ya there! I could also give it a draw Round 1-3 and 10-12. Heck I can even give Round 5 to Canelo when GGG missed 35 jabs! The easiest and most basic punch to land of all.

Im cool with 7-5 either way. 8-4?? I raise and eyebrow and pretty much figured out why. 9-3 or more?? Needs a punch in the FKN face for wasting ppls time and trollin.

Comment

I hear ya there! I could also give it a draw Round 1-3 and 10-12. Heck I can even give Round 5 to Canelo when GGG missed 35 jabs! The easiest and most basic punch to land of all.

Im cool with 7-5 either way. 8-4?? I raise and eyebrow and pretty much figured out why. 9-3 or more?? Needs a punch in the FKN face for wasting ppls time and trollin.
            Lol, en serio! But you already know triple g nuttriders will never admit defeat.
            I can already hear the excuses If Canelo beats him in September...
            He waited for Triple g to get old, he's cycling off PED's, Oscar paid the judges, he scared to fight Triple g in khazastan, all kinds of shet! 🤣

Comment

• split has nothing to do with whether you think youre a better fighter

its why mcgregor would get 90% if he fought ggg

Comment

• team golovkin sounding amateurish

Comment

Lol, en serio! But you already know triple g nuttriders will never admit defeat.
                  I can already hear the excuses If Canelo beats him in September...
                  He waited for Triple g to get old, he's cycling off PED's, Oscar paid the judges, he scared to fight Triple g in khazastan, all kinds of shet! 🤣
                  Dont forget the he "ran" and wouldn't just stand there and let ggg keep punching him in the face excuse. GGG I like and respect as a fighter. But most of his obnoxious fans I can't STAND! I used to think Pac had the worst?? Fans until these fruity fuks came along.

Comment

You saw none of the combos??? Why GGG just threw a couple of lazy jabs?

I get it! You gave all the close rounds to GGG and this tells me exactly what I already knew. The fact you Gifted Canelo 4 rounds is the only suprise. I guess thats a step up?

You dont look truly incompetent at scoring fights but end of the day your biases over comes your fairness.
                    Anybody that gave Canelo the first round is wrong. If I gave all the close rounds to Golovkin he would have had 10 or 11 rounds.
                    Canelo was very tentative in the first round. There was one period of about a minute where Canelo didn't throw a single punch or even come forward. I'm sorry but you can't win a round that way. Canelo landed only 3 more power punches but Golovkin landed 8 more jabs. Golovkin. Landed 5 more punches and he came forward pressuring Canelo and Canelo was in a submissive posture for most of the round. Not only did Golivkin land more he also won ring generalship. MMA boxing gave Golovkin true first round and they were correct. There is a group on this forum that are claiming G lost the first 3 rounds and the last 3. They keep repeating it hoping people will parrot them. They are wrong. They don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.
                    Last edited by TonyGe; 06-24-2018, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Dont forget the he "ran" and wouldn't just stand there and let ggg keep punching him in the face excuse. GGG I like and respect as a fighter. But most of his obnoxious fans I can't STAND! I used to think Pac had the worst?? Fans until these fruity fuks came along.
                      Lol, yeah I forgot that excuse...
                      Canelo didn't stand there with his hands down and let triple g hit him... 😆
                      Kinda like this clown Tony ge you talking too... 🤣

Comment

Working...
                      X