X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Blimey.

I just like that he's a captain too. Van Ginkel is another captain at his club.

Saturday was a bit freakish regarding the spirit and this Chelsea team generally has zero balls.

Chelsea 100% will lose to Burnley on a wet evening on a potato patch.

Naingolan is a must 30 or not, Van Ginkel to be brought back, Icardi another captain, maybe a keeper who talks on the pitch and not just Courtois.

I'd sell Alonso to Real Madrid if they really want him - he's good going forward but he's slow and is an erratic defender. Replace with Bertrand another who has developed into a captain.

Chelsea haven't bought a player who was important for their club since Kante. It's not rocket science.

Summer wish list: Oblak, Bertie, Naingolan, and Icardi with RLC and MVG replacing Bakayoko and Drinkwater. Cesc is a 15 minute player again next season.

The frustrating thing for me is that I and mostly anyone who watched football could tell Maguire and Robertson were two very good players in a bad club. Very important players who took responsibility. I can't make a case for anyone but Danny Drinkwater being regarded as important for their clubs.

A typical Chelsea signing would be Marcos Asensio and he'll be crap.
    Haven't been keeping track of Van Ginkel. Can't believe he's still our player.

I really like Bertrand to return and its definitely possible as Southampton is going down.

Give another 2 or 3 seasons and Chelsea should buy back Nathan Abe too.

I'm disappointed with Drinkwater. I thought he could've been a regular especially with Baka being shet and Fab not being fab. Not even a season and he wants out. Fack outta here!!!

I don't mind Butland but hell no to Joe Hart. Oblak and Courtois swap would be the best.

and yeah we're probably gonna lose to Burnley.

add on: Leon Bailey is the real deal. Sell Willian and get him!!!
    Last edited by Outworn; 04-17-2018, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Matt Ryan.

Good keeper. Another low key good player in the prem. Would be better than Big Nose.

Comment

• Word is Monaco would like Bakayoko back.

They can have him. Cut price. I don’t mind.

Give Drinkwater his wish of starting at a mid table club as well.

RLC, Ginkel, Pasalic. Would all fill the boots of them two.

Comment

• http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...ciple-for-2020

Thoughts on the new winter break idea? looks like it won't even affect Christmas fixtures which I don't mind tbh. The only problem I have is when there's only a 2 day gap between matches.

I don't think this change will make much of a difference personally.

Comment

• A Kante/Drinkwater duo have already won the Prem. Whether you wanted him or not, give him a run. He can't do any worse than a Bakayoko or Cesc filling in.

Comment

• Champions league who you got? I hope Liverpool make the final. Won some nice $ on them over Man City.

Real Madrid vs Bayern is hard to predict. I'm small on Bayern....but that's a bet with my heart and not calculated as I hope Real gets eliminated.

Comment

• w
                  Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                  A Kante/Drinkwater duo have already won the Prem. Whether you wanted him or not, give him a run. He can't do any worse than a Bakayoko or Cesc filling in.
                  I agree that Drinkwater hasn't been given a proper opportunity.

I believe Conte is somewhat of a liar and banged the drum for Bakayoko and so has given him too many opportunities essentially to play himself into form. Baka all things considered (reputation, transfer fee, ability) is probably the worst player to play for Chelsea since I've watched them so about 23 years. Man's not good. And I refused to criticise him really until after Christmas because I couldn't believe he wasn't better and also I was expecting to see something

Drinkwater played pretty well at Anfield and OT imo. Better than any performance Yoko has had. Drinkwater is 6.5/10 week in week out player.

Chelsea could use that. Baka is a 0/10 player and Cesc in a two against a bad team will put in a 9/10 performance but put in a 0 against anyone who puts him under pressure. Even Shane Long standing on him stopped him from playing.

It is inexcusable to me for teams to allow Cesc to run a game from a deep lying position. I think I could stop him from doing it there tbh. Barcelona played him as a striker Pep knew this **** 5 years ago.

Conte isn't at that level. Unless he's just uninterested. No Chelsea fan would pick Cesc to start in a two against anyone who is any good. Even then. I wouldn't start him against anyone basically ever.
                  Last edited by Sparked_26; 04-18-2018, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• Drinkwater plays just like Mikel imo.

He'll put in a decent shift, just like Mikel used to. Expect him to lift his head and pass the ball forward? Not gonna happen. Same with Mikel.

No doubt Cesc only plays because he is the only midfielder at Chelsea that can make a forward pass.

That's likely the reason why Drinkwater doesn't get a string of games together.

Comment

• wtfs happening where are my boys sadio and roy this might as well be called the chelsea supporters thread

Comment

Working...
                      X